• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
In a game that had mannequins as fans, and someone managed to get a flare on to the pitch :)
Best play off game so far by a mile.

dontpassback

I don’t like wycombe,but I hope they knock fleetwood out,just so that big club down the road has a few more miles to travel

Colesman Ballz

I don’t like wycombe,but I hope they knock fleetwood out,just so that big club down the road has a few more miles to travel
Geography not your strong point eh ?? :).

dontpassback

Geography not your strong point eh ?? :).
The last time I looked at a map,fleetwood was a damn site farther from Plymouth than high Wycombe,perhaps it’s you that needs to study your maps ,

GJW

About 100 miles further.

Colesman Ballz

The last time I looked at a map,fleetwood was a damn site farther from Plymouth than high Wycombe,perhaps it’s you that needs to study your maps ,
Oops, sorry ! I do know where Fleetwood is , just having a brain fart ! Looks likely you will get your wish and the Slime will have a nice 650 mile round road trip ! 👍

dontpassback

Oops, sorry ! I do know where Fleetwood is , just having a brain fart ! Looks likely you will get your wish and the Slime will have a nice 650 mile round road trip ! 👍
No worries 🙂

Oldsmobile-88

You are not doing your mileage expenses now CB 😁

There used to be all sorts of different miles booked in between towns on the gas industry.A auditor once remarked “Do towns move “ 😁😎

StudentGrecian

Wheeler scores against Fleetwood
Wheeler really suits Wycombe. Of course he was superb for us in a footballing side, but his physicality and work rate has really made him shine in Wycombe's system. I know their style has many detractors on here, but it doesn't half work.

andrew p long

Wheeler really suits Wycombe. Of course he was superb for us in a footballing side, but his physicality and work rate has really made him shine in Wycombe's system. I know their style has many detractors on here, but it doesn't half work.
It certainly brought back memories. Every goal kick directed out to Wheeler on the right touch line, who would win the header against the opposition full back.