• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
That’s it then.With a big club like them chasing him we’ve absolutely no chance.
I think they'll struggle next season. I don't think they were all that this season and were fortunate to go up. I've reliably been told that their finances are looking less than miserable, and they need to urgently seek investment from outside sources, although I assume this may be the case for a number of L1 clubs so may not be too much of a disadvantage to them next season.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Apparently Salford and our ourselves have had a £100k bid accepted by Boreham Wood for Kabongo Tshimanga. :) :) :) :)
Yeah right , are we sharing him , which half of the season do we get? And under what settee did we find the 100K ?

Colesman Ballz

Apparently Salford and our ourselves have had a £100k bid accepted by Boreham Wood for Kabongo Tshimanga. :) :) :) :)
Great timing there Hants, Proper Chap will be delighted with that news on his return to these boards ! Perhaps Matt is planning to play 5 up front ? :ROFLMAO:

ryancooper327

Anyone have any updates on Chrisene and his future with (or without) us?

denzil

Great timing there Hants, Proper Chap will be delighted with that news on his return to these boards ! Perhaps Matt is planning to play 5 up front ? :ROFLMAO:
IF ONLY -

andrew p long

Anyone have any updates on Chrisene and his future with (or without) us?
nothing official, but I think somebody said on here that he is staying for now and probably leaving - like Ethan Ampadu and Jay Stansfield- as he turns 17. That would mean we wouldn’t be tied to the EPPP formula ( about 60k plus add ons) but would get stuffed by a tribunal valuation instead. With a reduced squad size, staying on might mean some League Two game time...

ryancooper327

nothing official, but I think somebody said on here that he is staying for now and probably leaving - like Ethan Ampadu and Jay Stansfield- as he turns 17. That would mean we wouldn’t be tied to the EPPP formula ( about 60k plus add ons) but would get stuffed by a tribunal valuation instead. With a reduced squad size, staying on might mean some League Two game time...
I was going to stay with current conditions he could stay and really make a name for himself and get a move like Ollie. Either way he’s a young lad and his family and him can make whatever decision they feel best.

Sidey's back

I've been told twice in last 24 hours that Paul Wotton is joining us from Truro City as Taylors new no.2.

That will certainly liven up the Cat & Fiddle! Interesting times.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
They left at 16 soon as July 1st came around if I recall correctly

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've been told twice in last 24 hours that Paul Wotton is joining us from Truro City as Taylors new no.2.

That will certainly liven up the Cat & Fiddle! Interesting times.
Not going to happen - he hates Exeter, and we have Wayne Carlisle