• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dean Moxey

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would hope his City career isn't over. Without letting sentiment enter the equation the club could offer him a player/coach role as he would be an improvement on the Warren vacancy. I obviously do not know if Deano sees his future as being still in the game but it would be a sensible, pragmatic move to offer him something at the club.
Could end up with more coaches than Stagecoach

DB9

Could end up with more coaches than Stagecoach
You're on a roll today Al (y) :ROFLMAO:

Average Joe

Deano's career is not over. He'll be a very good player in the conference. Torquay or Yeovil would greatly benefit from signing him.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
In his interview Matt does say he can see Deano back at the club in the future, presumably coaching when he has his badges?

Rosencrantz

I think playing wise, it was the right time for Deano to move on regardless of finances. He has had a good three years back at the club and as Matt said a good partnership with Dara last season. The back three this season suited him but playing in a back four was getting more difficult. Hopefully he will still be around the club in the future, even if it is not immediately as he still has a few years left to offer as a player at the right club.

Alistair20000

Deano's career is not over. He'll be a very good player in the conference. Torquay or Yeovil would greatly benefit from signing him.
The sort of club where you might next rock up as manager eh ?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
At least with Torquay he has no possibility of being sent off at Wembley again !

Grecian Max

Big shame he didn't get the send off he deserves. Feel old knowing that I've seen him go from kicking a ball against my parents garage again and again (no they didn't let me play) to watching him break into the first team in the Conference, some great moments (Shrewsbury away, Leigh home, Donny) before he established himself in L2 then off to Palace and Prem. Did a decent job overall on his return and obviously city through and through.

Matt Russell

Big shame he didn't get the send off he deserves. Feel old knowing that I've seen him go from kicking a ball against my parents garage again and again (no they didn't let me play) to watching him break into the first team in the Conference, some great moments (Shrewsbury away, Leigh home, Donny) before he established himself in L2 then off to Palace and Prem. Did a decent job overall on his return and obviously city through and through.
In the circumstances, you might have worded the first sentence differently.

dontpassback

Deano to Bristol rovers ?