• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Social media presence

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
On Twitter there seems to be an alarming correlation with those who accuse others of snowflakery with regards to issues such as racism, sexism & human rights abuses yet feel entitled to a personal apology when their football team loses. Bizarre.
I honestly don't know Twitter : I just come across extracts from it in other media. I don't see the point of it. But I don't see the point of Instagram either.

I have the idea that we fans are like the Romans watching gladiators in the Colloseum, with thumbs up or down. It's a kind of power
But I agree to demand an apology is daft. We were total cr*p, most of our players were cr*p, some of Matt's decisions were cr*p, but they weren't all deliberately cr*p

DB9

We were total cr*p, most of our players were cr*p, some of Matt's decisions were cr*p, but they weren't all deliberately cr*p
Wait until the conspiricy theories start on there Mike ;) :D

IndoMike

Wait until the conspiricy theories start on there Mike ;) :D
Probably start on here, too Got any good ones 😆😉😄?

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Rosencrantz

Probably start on here, too Got any good ones 😆😉😄?
I heard that Wayne Carlisle was found tied and gagged in a out of bounds Wembley cleaning cupboard and a person with a Mission Impossible style Wayno mask was in the dressing room going around the players telling them different instructions and that we can't afford to go up anyway.

When Wayne was found his imposter was nowhere to be seen but they did in the distance see a dapper bald bloke wearing a cravat walking back down Wembley Way.

DB9

I heard Blofeld (Tisdale) sent his sidekick Odd Job (Yuri Geller) to bury a spare cravat in the centre circle of the Wembley pitch and put a spell on City

IndoMike

I heard that Wayne Carlisle was found tied and gagged in a out of bounds Wembley cleaning cupboard and a person with a Mission Impossible style Wayno mask was in the dressing room going around the players telling them different instructions and that we can't afford to go up anyway.

When Wayne was found his imposter was nowhere to be seen but they did in the distance see a dapper bald bloke wearing a cravat walking back down Wembley Way.
Bleddy Tis. I knew he'd poke his nose in
But not only that, I heard that the players were so farked off pretending to.like fish and chips after every win to keep Matt happy that they decided en masse to lose the game so that they could escape to Club Gascon for some decent nosh A waiter told me

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anyway, back on topic.

LOG

I'm not really one for player interviews generally but really enjoyed those held with past players (y)

I love the past, me.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not really one for player interviews generally but really enjoyed those held with past players (y)

I love the past, me.
Nostalgia’s not what it used to be.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member