• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Play off ticket donation

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are the club giving refunds?

Legohead

Banned
You are Donald Trump and I claim my five quid, if you expect the Chinese to cough up ! :cool:
I meant Matt and the players. They should all forfeit some of their wages to help the club after last nights failure to turn up for work. The club keep asking the fans to dig deep which is fine of course but there will be a financial shortage now due to not getting promoted and that's because 11 players couldn't really be arsed and don't seem to want football as a career.

Moxey in particular should not be getting paid this week. That should be a club donation.

Fans have dug deep. The players didn't last night so they can now have the opportunity to do so now by donating wages and taking some responsibility for their actions. Or lack of.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Those people who gave their money did so to help the club get over this period in our history , Our club will get over last night and we as fans will still be behind the club and whatever players are with us next season.
Would have loved us to be promoted but it didn't happen.
UTC.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's at £3850. Can we get in to £4k?

Made it to £4k. Well done to those able to donate.