• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Clear out?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
What? Was I watching the same game as you? Think he only touched the ball 3 or 4 times.
Strolled around like most of the others.
If he touched the ball 3 times I must have missed 2 of those occurrences. I've felt bigger impacts from Ajose when he sits down on the bench.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
What? Was I watching the same game as you? Think he only touched the ball 3 or 4 times.
Strolled around like most of the others.
Two really excellent passes up the right flank, one to set Williams free, the other for the chance that Bowman should have scored.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
MT already talking about adding more physically and men to the squad

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some physicality yes, but I wouldn't like to see a team of cloggers.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some physicality yes, but I wouldn't like to see a team of cloggers.
We've got that already apparently.

Bootroom

Why are we not looking at Taylor’s performance? This man has been heralded and put on some sort of pedestal. He is 2 years into his role and despite being heavily backed (bigger wage bill then Tisdale had in League 2) has failed to deliver a promotion.... I still back Taylor however next season is huge for him.

As a club everything is just a little bit too nice, we need to be ruthless and decisive now.....

That is the difference between winners and losers.....

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
A Danny Hylton type of player is needed. Not that we could afford him but Northampton had Adams and McCormack who have promotions on their CVs. Those type of players are crucial.

ChardGrecian

Time for Sweeney, Taylor, Moxey, Atangana, Martin to take a very long hard look in the mirror. Wouldn’t break my heart never to see them in a City shirt again. Haven’t seen enough of Ajose, Bowman tries hard but he is not a natural goal scorer, Lee Martin can have impact but not as second striker. Law can be excellent but only when he has Archie and another battling midfield player to create space. Today we needed to play our best football but we looked like a worn out pub team.

dontpassback

When this fiasco is over,Matt Taylor needs to get his players together and put a rocket up the ones who think this is a jolly,either have the right attitude or b####er off,if they don’t come up to scratch,get some of the youngsters in and play them,the performance at Pompey in the efl was streets ahead of the dire non performance we saw tonight ! This team has humiliated themselves,humiliated the manager and humiliated the supporters who deserve a better effort than the pathetic one we saw tonight!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would agree with most of the outs, but Fisher actually had a good game first half tonight.
No one had a good game first half for us