• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Northampton - Play Off Final Discussion Thread

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rumour is Sheff Wednesday are going to make a bid. Not seen any other clubs named though.
@efl_hub
·
Jun 12

Cardiff City, Portsmouth, Nottingham Forest & Huddersfield Town are interested in signing Exeter City winger Randell Williams this summer.

They also have a separate tweet about the Sheffield Wednesday "proposed bid"

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
So who will be playing that have been told that we won't be renewing their contract? Moxey? A Martin? Jay?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nerves are gradually building for me now.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster

denzel

Sky Sports say that some bloke called Antangana is pushing for a start tonight. New signing?

IndoMike

So who will be playing that have been told that we won't be renewing their contract? Moxey? A Martin? Jay?
Aaron is our defensive stalwart. Would hate to see him go. Must be Holmes and wotsisname the reserve centre back going.
+?

IndoMike

@efl_hub
·
Jun 12

Cardiff City, Portsmouth, Nottingham Forest & Huddersfield Town are interested in signing Exeter City winger Randell Williams this summer.

They also have a separate tweet about the Sheffield Wednesday "proposed bid"
This could be a dastardly trick by Northampton to destabilize the team.
Bloody cheating Northerners

CWH-NYC_

Nerves are gradually building for me now.
Here too and it's still only coffee time.

Skyblue_army

I'm a Coventry City fan and want to wish Exeter good luck for tonight, hope you make it third time lucky! Just a real shame the fans won't be at Wembley to watch it.

One of our ex players Jordan Turnbull will be playing for Northampton, he left us when we went down to league two stating that he didn't want to play in that division, so let's just hope he has an awful game tonight.

carlos fandango

Genuine Argyle Fan here, and family and I will be wanting a fellow Devon club to do it tonight. (I know I am in a very small minority because I want another local football rival to do well, but of course always enjoy good banter and rivalry).