• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City fans have your say! Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fan Survey

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Done. Also when it says 'after' the outbreak. I'm not sure if this means after the virus has gone or we're all immune or if it means after everything has resumed as normal as possible but with the virus still in circulation. If the virus is still in circulation and I've not had it or there is no effective treatment then I won't be attending another match. If the virus has gone then i'll be attending as many as humanly possible.
Serious question...do you take the same risk v reward assessment on everything you do? If you do, it's highly unlikely you have time to do the things that your assessment says you can do.

Legohead

Banned
Serious question...do you take the same risk v reward assessment on everything you do? If you do, it's highly unlikely you have time to do the things that your assessment says you can do.
What I choose to do with my own time is my decision. If Covid is still around but at very low levels and effective treatments have been found then it's likely that I will resume going to footy matches amongst crowds once more. If not then why would I choose to put myself at that risk? I don't really 'do' crowds anyway even before this. Lots of people in crowds make me anxious so I have always actively avoided them. Pubs being closed and the like has no impact on me because I never went anyway. Football is probably the only place I go to that has crowds of people.

I do go to horse racing meetings but would never go to one on a weekend when it's usually full of Neanderthal p*ssheads and you can't move for people.

So yes. I'm fine with doing what i'm doing and if that means not doing much because of Covid that's fine. I'll just do what I feel comfortable with.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
What I choose to do with my own time is my decision. If Covid is still around but at very low levels and effective treatments have been found then it's likely that I will resume going to footy matches amongst crowds once more. If not then why would I choose to put myself at that risk? I don't really 'do' crowds anyway even before this. Lots of people in crowds make me anxious so I have always actively avoided them. Pubs being closed and the like has no impact on me because I never went anyway. Football is probably the only place I go to that has crowds of people.

I do go to horse racing meetings but would never go to one on a weekend when it's usually full of Neanderthal p*ssheads and you can't move for people.

So yes. I'm fine with doing what i'm doing and if that means not doing much because of Covid that's fine. I'll just do what I feel comfortable with.

You have every right to do what you want with your life. It was just a question trying to understand the logic of your thought process.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Done.