• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City fans have your say! Coronavirus (COVID-19) Fan Survey

GamePlan

I’m a University student and currently studying the effects that Coronavirus (COVID-19) will have on football clubs. Exeter City is one of these clubs however our survey results so far show that Exeter City fans are unrepresented compared to other clubs. If you could fill out this survey that will help the club transition out of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, I would appreciate it massively.

https://interceptum.com/s/en/GamePlanFanSurvey

Good luck in the Play-off final!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Done

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Done

REDMIKE

Done

Shortround

All done 👍

Andy Holloway

I’m a University student and currently studying the effects that Coronavirus (COVID-19) will have on football clubs. Exeter City is one of these clubs however our survey results so far show that Exeter City fans are unrepresented compared to other clubs. If you could fill out this survey that will help the club transition out of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, I would appreciate it massively.

https://interceptum.com/s/en/GamePlanFanSurvey

Good luck in the Play-off final!
On your question about watching games on TV, why wasn't there an option about listening on radio, BBC Radio Devon do an excellent commentary on away matches, which i personally would far and away listen to than anythnig to do with the PL.

GamePlan

On your question about watching games on TV, why wasn't there an option about listening on radio, BBC Radio Devon do an excellent commentary on away matches, which i personally would far and away listen to than anythnig to do with the PL.
Thank you for your feedback, I will add that in next time I produce a survey.

Legohead

Banned
Done. Also when it says 'after' the outbreak. I'm not sure if this means after the virus has gone or we're all immune or if it means after everything has resumed as normal as possible but with the virus still in circulation. If the virus is still in circulation and I've not had it or there is no effective treatment then I won't be attending another match. If the virus has gone then i'll be attending as many as humanly possible.

GamePlan

Done. Also when it says 'after' the outbreak. I'm not sure if this means after the virus has gone or we're all immune or if it means after everything has resumed as normal as possible but with the virus still in circulation. If the virus is still in circulation and I've not had it or there is no effective treatment then I won't be attending another match. If the virus has gone then i'll be attending as many as humanly possible.
Thank you for that feedback. It was supposed to mean that everything has resumed but the virus is still in circulation but appreciate that the question may be up to interpretation. Thank you for filling it in!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thank you for that feedback. It was supposed to mean that everything has resumed but the virus is still in circulation but appreciate that the question may be up to interpretation. Thank you for filling it in!
Thanks for the clarification. I stopped completing it when i got to the post-virus questions as my answers would have all started with, well, it depends on xyz.

I'll give it another go.