• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2019/20 Season

Dannyred

A liitle video from Grecian Archive about women in football in Exeter

Interesting and some good interviews, Could do with a more up to date one, how old was that video.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting and some good interviews, Could do with a more up to date one, how old was that video.
Think the answer is in the title

Dannyred

Think the answer is in the title
I can only see a third of it on my phone so no idea when it was made.

Red Devon

Happy birthday! Ella-Mae Miller 🥳😉🥳

ryancooper327

Probably not a good idea to show political sidings via social media.

Dannyred

View attachment 2675
I agree but not sure who is in charge of there twitter account.

StroudGrecian

View attachment 2675
I disagree that this is 'political siding' - criticism of Cummings is from across the board, including one Tory minister who has just resigned in protest.

Anyone who who has twisted lockdown rules to suit their own ends should be vilified - those who have done so who are part of the government team trying to enforce lockdown should be shown the door, pure and simple.

Dannyred

I disagree that this is 'political siding' - criticism of Cummings is from across the board, including one Tory minister who has just resigned in protest.

Anyone who who has twisted lockdown rules to suit their own ends should be vilified - those who have done so who are part of the government team trying to enforce lockdown should be shown the door, pure and simple.
This like by the club twitter account was a single person running the twitter account views and not of the club.

I think it’s wrong of whoever is running the twitter account to use their views in the name of the club.

ryancooper327

Oh I agree - he should go, but the official club account shouldn't be seen to be liking such posts from individuals such as Mr. Harwood on social media was my point.

Dannyred

Reading Football Club have announced that their Women’s team will play All their WSL matches next season at the Madejski Stadium.