• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

RIP Exeter City fan Maurice Mason

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A familiar face at the Park in match days. Thoughts with family and friends

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some nice tributes on Twitter from former & current players showing how well liked he was.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Will miss old Maurice and having a quick natter on the way in.
R.I.P.

Spoonz Red E

A really nice chap.
I'll miss the quick chats on matchdays as I set up the ticket booth.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't know him personally but part of the furniture often used to see him on Car Park duties - RIP

PeteUSA

Maurice was the Exeter & District referee appointments secretary when I first started in 1971. A really nice likeable fella.

Andy Holloway

As we will miss being able to afford Maurice the recognition he so rightly deserves on Saturday, at our home game v Carlisle, with a well deserved minute's applause, could we possibly have a minutes applause 'on line' at 2.55 on Saturday afternoon, roughly the same time it would have taken place at SJP.

Maybe if we set up a post on this thread, or a new thread especially for Maurice, then all those of us who knew him, including those miles away who would normally miss out, can join in.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Andy Holloway

Scott P,

Do you have a clip of a minutes applause in the 360 archives possibly, that could be inserted ahead of Saturday's game?

Andy Holloway

RIP Maurice, the final whistle has blown and the car park is empty once again.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘