• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Crawley discussion thread

GrecianExile

3-2 thriller in our favour, Williams, Taylor, Bowman in front of a crowd of 4215

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm a bit nervous about this one. Maybe it's because of the importance of hanging in there. Crawley are one of those sides who on occasion pull one out of the bag that defies their league position. We should win and with Crewe, Argyle and Cheltenham to come, could really do with picking up points here. 2-1 Bowman and Jay off the bench, a healthy 5,000

Red Devon

Mett Office weather warning issued again for Saturday heavy downpours and 45 mph winds

OmanGrecian

Mett Office weather warning issued again for Saturday heavy downpours and 45 mph winds
It seems there are storm warnings every weekend at the moment.

I’ll be watching it on iFollow from sunny Lago Patria, Italy.

Healthy 3-0 win
Attendance: 5031

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
It seems there are storm warnings every weekend at the moment.

I’ll be watching it on iFollow from sunny Lago Patria, Italy.

Healthy 3-0 win
Attendance: 5031
First time I've seen the words 'healthy' and 'Italy' in the same place this week 🤣

OmanGrecian

Ha. Typed whilst wearing protective mask 😷

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
2-2. Game ruined by the wind. It would appear that the weather since Xmas is causing all sorts of problems with the fixtures. At least under the Taylor regime we play the conditions well. Tisdale sides always took a downturn with the weather and he'd blame pitch conditions, winter football etc.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm a bit nervous about this one. Maybe it's because of the importance of hanging in there. Crawley are one of those sides who on occasion pull one out of the bag that defies their league position.
Although we used to beat Crawley fairly regularly in the Conference we have never beaten Crawley at home in the League. Also the last 2 failures to beat them played a huge part in screwing up our promotion chances.

Corey

I’ll predict a scrappy but deserved 1-0 win with Nicky Ajose scoring the winner with 20 mins to go.

IndoMike

I want the boys to show that they really want promotion and that they'll fight like hell to get the three points.
No messin' around. No heads down if we concede a goal first. No farking up in defense. No missing easy chances
Have no idea what the team will be but I expect two or three changes after the Northampton loss. Moxey sure to come back in. Maybe Richardson on the right and Williams on the left.?