Recent content by RedPaul

  1. RedPaul

    Cricket 2021

    Hampshire with another strong batting performance I see As an aside the Surrey Chief Exec is leaving after a decade to go to Brizzle City. Richard Gould, son of Bobby.
  2. RedPaul

    Politics Today

    Strange, because listening to some, the UK is a hotbed of foreigner hating, knuckle draggers so why on earth would anyone who isn't white and British want to live here? Maybe the "lived reality" that Britain is actually a relatively welcoming, diverse, free, democratic, aspirational, stable...
  3. RedPaul

    Jake Taylor

    Pig of a journey from Berkshire and means playing for Evans. Oxford would be better!
  4. RedPaul

    Retained List 2021

    We still haven't replaced Law either so need a new Jake and a new Nicky. Box to box midfielders who can put a shift and a tackle in, an eye for a pass, chip in with 8-10 goals a season and lead the team on and off the pitch. Simples...
  5. RedPaul

    Cricket 2021

    Remember when the Taunton groundsman "forgot" to put the covers on a couple of years ago, such that overnight rain meant the final day was washed out even though it was a lovely day and Surrey were well placed in the game... Seems like rain will win the Overton derby this week.
  6. RedPaul

    Retained List 2021

    On the flip side, he was gushing about Jake and that should help him find a club and a decent contract I like the honesty. Too much dancing round the subject in football tbh. Players earn a decent wage for a job that many of is would dream of. Players that don't make the make the most of...
  7. RedPaul

    Politics Today

    Mike should be more exercised by the question as to why the Labour candidate only attracted 12% of the total electorate. I guess the other 88% are all thick, gullible and closet racists.
  8. RedPaul

    Politics Today

    We should have a massive clampdown on all the dirty Russian money in London. Kick them all out, including Abramovich.
  9. RedPaul

    Politics Today

    And even Blair yesterday admitted to his old mate Campbell, that he is frightened to say anything about social issues or try or make a joke due to the pile in from the left that follows. I also note the Tories won 70% of the PCC elections last week.
  10. RedPaul

    One to Choose (Sub Politics Thread USA Edition)

    None of the above explains to me why this has happened a few months into a "more sympathetic to Palestine" Biden Presidency compared to Trump. If Israel wanted to up the ante, then logic says they would have got away with more under Trump/Republican Presidency but the opposite has happened.
  11. RedPaul

    One to Choose (Sub Politics Thread USA Edition)

    Not a conclusion just an observation. Trump, for all his BS and shoot from the hip, Presidency by Twitter crazy stuff, seemed not only to have kept a lid on the Middle East but also edged Israel nearer some relations with the Arab world through the various accords signed. Has Sleepy even...
  12. RedPaul

    Next season on the road.

    Feck all, plus they will need to grow a pitch.
  13. RedPaul

    Politics Today

    The point of the the PI should be to learn for next time. Whether decisions made were right or wrong is to an extent a side point. The issue is how those decisions were taken. For me the major questions are Is the Cobra / SAGE decision making model the right one? If so, who should be on...
  14. RedPaul

    Retained List 2021

    So Ryan is staying...? 6 senior pros left. You don't win anything with kids...
  15. RedPaul

    Politics Today

    The inquiry members to be Carrie Symonds, Mrs Hancock and Stanley Johnson.
Top