Recent content by ramone

  1. ramone

    Things you dont see anymore

    Olds , I've got a packet of those still sealed and found them when sorting out the garage on sunday think they were a packet my mum gave me when I went off to basic training in Litchfield !
  2. ramone

    Matt Taylor to Charlton?

    Thomas Sandgaard is a US citizen so . . . .
  3. ramone

    Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

    Obviously nothing Mr Jinx , But these were some of the scenes only last year of fans trying to gain entry without a ticket. https://www.goal.com/en/news/dangerous-scenes-at-wembley-as-fans-try-to-get-into-stadium/1677zuqjkgnkb14uqz9n1pj17c
  4. ramone

    Little things that annoy you

    Having a conversation with my daughter this morning about the ridiculous amount of money CEO's of various charities earn per year. £209k per year for Javed Khan of Barnardo's £240k per year for Harpal Kumar of Cancer research £445k per year for Jeremy Farrar of Wellcome Trust And plenty of...
  5. ramone

    Missing it Already.

    As was your comment calling someone a "dumbass radio commentator" on another thread which wasnt meant to be a joke.
  6. ramone

    League 2 news 2021/22

    Still seems a strange time for KO on a Saturday , I know its the cup weekend but why not have the game on a Monday.
  7. ramone

    League 2 news 2021/22

    But he didnt get $3bn (actually £2.4bn) by chucking good money after bad ! Have a read about Valencia under his ownership doesnt make for good reading tbh. Besides he only has a 40% share with the other 60% owned by Giggs etc , He was/is basically using ex Man Utd players who were there as a...
  8. ramone

    League 2 news 2021/22

    Look at the money and people involved at Salford ! Yes they may have stormed the lower leagues to come up to L2 when they were paying championship wages for championship / L1 players but I dont think their owners have bottomless pockets and once bored staying at L2 level will have 2 choices and...
  9. ramone

    Missing it Already.

    They dont even swap shirts ;)
  10. ramone

    The Pitch

    How am I missing the point ? Someone posts that there may have been weedkiller sprayed on a pitch before the final game (which in itself would seem stupid in case one of the players or ball boys etc were allergic to these type of substances) and you immediately jumped on it being fact without...
  11. ramone

    The Pitch

    You dont think that the lighter bit on the far side near the corner is used more than most because of the lino and various throw in's or corners ? As for the arc you refer to tbh I cant see it and looks more like far from it not being sprayed tends to look more like a different run of the mower...
  12. ramone

    The Pitch

    I'm sure you could always pop along to SJP and ask Chaz n Co in person if you feel this strongly about it ? After all I should think with his expertise in this area and knowing exactly what he can and cannot use to H&S standards by now.
  13. ramone

    Little things that annoy you

    Had Virgin media ring me recently asking if I wanted to return to their service , When I told them no they asked why ? I said when you start rewarding customer loyalty the same as you reward new customers then I might return until then I wont be returning and also telling others not to use...
  14. ramone

    Matt Taylor to Charlton?

    Some were calling for his head when we played Grimsby (27th April to be exact) In fact that thread is littered with bile against him !
  15. ramone

    Matt Taylor to Charlton?

    I take it you aren't KMT biggest fan there Magic ?
Top