• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale

GrecianWonder

love the fact that swansea are so up themselves.. took this from their forum

"i've been chuckling reading through the 'tisdale going' thread/s on the exeter forum, they really are like us with the el judas saga :
- swansea aren't big enough for him
- the area is horrible
- he currently has everything in place and the way he wants it."

swansea arent that much bigger than us! If Tis rejected them then they arent good enough!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/sport/Tisdale-Swans/article-2392008-detail/article.html

Amusing to see in the comments section how some of Swansea fans have reacted to Tis`s apparent decision to stay at SJP. some Argyle-esque delusions of grandeur on show I feel!
In fairness there are also some generous and sensible interpretations from swansea fans- in particular the ones saying that a manager who shows loyalty is worth having.

(but it is also clear that whoever takes over there will be deemed to have failed if they finish 7th again this season)

4ORDY

In fairness there are also some generous and sensible interpretations from swansea fans- in particular the ones saying that a manager who shows loyalty is worth having.

(but it is also clear that whoever takes over there will be deemed to have failed if they finish 7th again this season)
And that's why Tis didn't want to go there as they seem to get through enough managers, like alot of clubs you wont' be given any time, he knows at Exeter he has all the time in the world ;)

Lloyd

Argyle fan (non troll) here. I just thought that people might be interested in an article I've written on Tisdale's decision to stay on at SJP: ##LINK REMOVED##

You have to applaud the man's integrity, which is admirable when so many clubs fail to remain loyal to their managers when the boot's on the other foot.

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Lloyd

Oh well. If you Google "Paul Tisdale's Dogged Integrity" then you'll find it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Oh well. If you Google "Paul Tisdale's Dogged Integrity" then you'll find it.
This one?

http://thetwounfortunates.blogspot.com/2010/07/paul-tisdales-dogged-integrity.html

Lloyd

This one?

##LINK REMOVED##
Thanks for that!

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

00gill78

And that's why Tis didn't want to go there as they seem to get through enough managers, like alot of clubs you wont' be given any time, he knows at Exeter he has all the time in the world ;)
Bit hard for Tis to go anyway, seeing as Swansea never made
an official approach.

morpheus

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-in-wales/2010/07/14/will-somebody-please-say-yes-to-swansea-city-91466-26847294/

Still trying.

Fear of the 'weight of expectation in Wales' was not of course the reason Tisdale said no.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just been speaking to my dad who was at the Hereford v Swans friendly last night. They made Sean Canham (who scored) and Fleety Fleetwood look good.

They'll be alright, but I wish they'd get on with finding someone - not least so Tis stops getting blamed for their being in Limbo (or Llimbo, as we have in Wales).