• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dan seabourne interview with sky sports

flakey pasty

Couldnt give a flyer what he thinks , i hope we smash them saturday...

as for reaching our level , never a better way of summing up your career Dan.

I hope Stans murders him on sat.

Well said, top post.

Stuart Storer's Tache

He said 'at the moment'
It's great how people read into things.
I liked Dan and hope he does well
Me too, I think because he wasn't a chest pumping, badge kissing clenched fist type people didn't warm to him and he wasn't a fans favourite.

I do agree he needs to be brought down a peg or two and after reading the link to their local rag Saturday can't come soon enough.

Just wish I was going :(

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just a bit - one for the old "pin up on dressing room wall" and forget the team talk!
Funny you should say that... the author of the piece, Simon Carter, is a diehard City fan and one of the men behind the late, lamented Exe Directory!

With that in mind, I don't think he's trying to be c*cky or patronise us - rather he is, I think, highlighting the huge obstacles we've overcome to get where we are and the scale of the challenge facing us tomorrow.

SimonBB

Neither boo or clap.
Can we do both?

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can we do both?
:D
I have never seen anyone do that at the same time.

Tomorrow could be a first.

Robert S

Glad he went and not Taylor, Tully, or anyone else.

But will miss the comedians in our stand who used to shout (DON,T PASS THE BALL TO HIM) Though

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Funny you should say that... the author of the piece, Simon Carter, is a diehard City fan and one of the men behind the late, lamented Exe Directory!

With that in mind, I don't think he's trying to be c*cky or patronise us - rather he is, I think, highlighting the huge obstacles we've overcome to get where we are and the scale of the challenge facing us tomorrow.
Or perhaps he is trying to do exactly what the article seems to have done i.e. stir up emotions at City so we come out flying.

In which case, good work Agent Carter - now let's work on Agent Peters to do the same when we visit Wycombe!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Can we do both?
Last time we looked silly. Hopefully, we can all just concentrate on our players (do they have an ex Argyle player we can boo instead?)

Ebs

Last time we looked silly. Hopefully, we can all just concentrate on our players (do they have an ex Argyle player we can boo instead?)
Puncheon signed last week from Argyle and could well feature! Will he do?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rotten Wotton?