• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Do you excretians understand the ..... FACTS ?

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
So, you agree, that when we start playing one or two more of the lesser teams in the division our early record will pick up. Our luck will change and then we might even draw (and then stuff) excretia in the cup as well.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
So, you agree, that when we start playing one or two more of the lesser teams in the division our early record will pick up. Our luck will change and then we might even draw the occasional game instead of losing match after match after match after match after match.
(Corrected for obvious FACTUALS)

And, well, you can always dream, can't you Timmykins ;)

Incontinentia

We'll know in about 4 days and 4 hours whether you're likely to pick up any points scraping around with the other basement trapdoor candidates. Bet you can't wait - tick tock.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Inconsequencia, dear boy, TUFC are better than these recent results (against atleast 3 of the best sides in the divvy) suggest.

I have a belief that UTD will be closer to the play-off zone than the relegation zone by the end.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
So, you agree, that when we start playing one or two more of the lesser teams in the division our early record will pick up. Our luck will change and then we might even draw (and then stuff) excretia in the cup as well.
You're playing one of the two lesser teams on Saturday; lose that one; again I ask; what will your excuse be?

Poultice

dear boyTUFC are better than these recent results
Sorry Banger, football teams are exactly as good as their recent results.

You are sh*te.

The real Scum are utter sh*te.

Whilst we are showing the green shoots of recovery.

Simples.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would like to refer the (dis-)honorable (trust-)member to my previous answer.

Incontinentia

I have a belief that UTD will be closer to the play-off zone than the relegation zone by the end.
So you've scaled your ambitions back to mid-table now have you BTI? 12th to 15th sort of zone?

Well it's not too bad, I suppose. Of course, some teams have been known to get automatic promotion in their first season back in the League. But I suppose you're happy enough treading water down in the bay.

grecianfaniow

Last edited:

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
The luck has gone your way for sure Inconsequencia, as it continues to do in recent results too, what with opposition key players being injured or banned etc....

After our very fast turn around in just two (YES TWO!) years a mid-table finish in this 3rd yeaR of recovery would not be too bad, you have to agree with that. I mean, even the biggest excretian knumb nuts would have to agree that this is good work wouldn't they ? Surely ?

Last edited: