• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay United

PafcLad

I met this really kinky girl last night. 'Humiliate me,' she said ... So I bought her a Torquay shirt

Tesco are releasing new Oxo cubes in Torquay colours. Customers are told to look out for laughing stocks.

A young boy goes to social services and tells them he has nowhere to live. "What about your parents?" asks the social worker. "No, they beat me," says the boy. "What about your grandparents?" says the social worker. "No, they beat me even harder!" says the boy. "Well ... where do you want to stay then?" replies the social worker. "Torquay United," says the boy. "They don't beat anyone.

A man was found dead floating in the Thames, wearing a blond wig, full make-up, bra, knickers, suspenders and aTorquay shirt. Before informing the next of kin the police removed the Newcastle shirt to save the family embarrassment.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
You didn't edit the Newcastle joke properly you stupid c unt.

PafcLad

You didn't edit the Newcastle joke properly you stupid c unt.
who u calling a cunnt?

(sort this filter out ffs)

forevertufc

I met this really kinky girl last night. 'Humiliate me,' she said ... So I bought her a Torquay shirt

Tesco are releasing new Oxo cubes in Torquay colours. Customers are told to look out for laughing stocks.

A young boy goes to social services and tells them he has nowhere to live. "What about your parents?" asks the social worker. "No, they beat me," says the boy. "What about your grandparents?" says the social worker. "No, they beat me even harder!" says the boy. "Well ... where do you want to stay then?" replies the social worker. "Torquay United," says the boy. "They don't beat anyone.

A man was found dead floating in the Thames, wearing a blond wig, full make-up, bra, knickers, suspenders and aTorquay shirt. Before informing the next of kin the police removed the Newcastle shirt to save the family embarrassment.
oh dear .....oh dear.....oh dear .......oh dear......oh dear.....oh deary me

PafcLad

oh dear .....oh dear.....oh dear .......oh dear......oh dear.....oh deary me
Only messing lol

Plymuff

Dont mind Torqauy, leave em alone!!! ;)

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster

If you had put Exeter in there instead of Torquay, then it may have qualified as banter. However, picking on little ol' Torquay (Bless) is no funnier than mocking the disabled.

LL

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you had put Exeter in there instead of Torquay, then it may have qualified as banter. However, picking on little ol' Torquay (Bless) is no funnier than mocking the disabled.

LL
[y] It's just not gentlemanly to pick on the underlings