• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie!!

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Well done for what Credy?
oh yeah...for looking after them and obviously being a real family man.

wozzer

Then watch you lot turn on him, once the inevitable decline of Plym*th Argyle begins! Bobby Williamson anyone? :cool:
Is that the same inevitable decline that Sturtz was forecasting about 5 years ago ?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Without wanting to seem too mean-spirited, aren't you being a bit over-congratulatory for praising him for bringing up his own kids regardless of whether they are deaf or not? Doesn't exactly make the man a saint, just normal.

pjc1985

To be fair ian holloway is a ledgend and ya very lucky to have such a good,passionate and also dead funny manager,such a personality so fair play to ya!!

all the best in the f.a cup lads....

And yes i am a city fan but u gotta wish em well aint ya haha!!

IJN

I think you are being mean sprited Edwin.

I have two perfect kids (who drive me mad at times) and I often wonder how people with "less than perfect" kids put up with the normal bump and grind of parenthood PLUS the extra frustrations that even a mimor disability must bring.

No hero perhaps, but a good bloke none the same.

ScrotleyGreen

I picture your two 'perfect' kids, Mr.Newell, as being similar to the Brock twins.

Holloway's great as a manager, and even better as a person. London mate of mine was watching his mate play youth football against IH's son, and Holloway was happy to chat to anyone and came across as a real genuine nice guy.

Last edited:

IJN

I picture your two 'perfect' kids, Mr.Newell, as being similar to the Brock twins..

What the f*** does that mean?

ScrotleyGreen

Ignore please.

It was intended to suggest that your geeky genetical make-up (akin to the Brocks) would have been passed on, but I shouldnt have brought your kids into it.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the guy. He comes across as a genuine, likeable chap. It just comes across as a bit patronising, thats all. I know I would be upset if people gave my parents extra credit for bringing me up.

IJN

Ignore please.

It was intended to suggest that your geeky genetical make-up (akin to the Brocks) would have been passed on, but I shouldnt have brought your kids into it.
No you shouldn't!

As for me being Geeky, that's a cracker.

You've got the wrong man Scrotley, far from it.

As for the Brock twins, plerleassssssssssse, give me a break.

I'd rather be called a Grecian than one of those muppets.

I'll meet with you anytime and show you how non-geek I am.