• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah, usual Remaniac fare from our declinist sneerer.
Splendid. 3 insulting labels in an eight word sentence. Tavy"s going to need to up his game:D

tavyred

Looks like one of Lee Anderson's foxes is going to be shot

….or to get elected Sir Keith lurches further to the right on culture.
Keep pushing Lee! 😛

Alistair20000

Looks like one of Lee Anderson's foxes is going to be shot

So once again Sir Keith’s initial judgment is proved to be deeply flawed. Anyone remember how enthusiastic he was about Jezza becoming PM ?

Not very impressive

arthur

Keep pushing Lee! 😛
It's not a question of left and right, it's a question of sensible and stupid. How else do you think Jinx and I would have found something to agree about?

Reactions: DB9

arthur

So once again Sir Keith’s initial judgment is proved to be deeply flawed. Anyone remember how enthusiastic he was about Jezza becoming PM ?

Not very impressive
Man corrects mistake shock! Not impressive at all. Far more impressive to keep on making the same mistakes presumably...

Alistair20000

Man corrects mistake shock! Not impressive at all. Far more impressive to keep on making the same mistakes presumably...
Haw haw haw.

These are fundamental mistakes where the man’s judgment and probably what he really believes in are seen to be very deeply flawed. He has changed tack only to seek political advantage.

Did he really believe passionately in his initial views on these matters ? ‘Fess up please Sir Keith.

tavyred

Starmer seems prone to a lot of corrections Art, eg. he was once was an anti-monarchy republican in favour of a united Ireland I believe.
The term political weather vane seems to describe his flexible convictions quite accurately.

Alistair20000

Starmer seems prone to a lot of corrections Art, eg. he was once was an anti-monarchy republican in favour of a united Ireland I believe.
The term political weather vane seems to describe his flexible convictions quite accurately.
Aye

Too much ducking and weaving for my liking.

Mr Jinx

Keep pushing Lee! 😛
Starmer will push as much as it takes to get him elected. Then, if he becomes PM, the great rowback will begin. A Home Secretary Yvette Cooper, and Deputy PM David Lammy will see to that.

tavyred

Starmer will push as much as it takes to get him elected. Then, if he becomes PM, the great rowback will begin. A Home Secretary Yvette Cooper, and Deputy PM David Lammy will see to that.
I see Lisa Nandy is still peddling the line this morning that the illegal immigration problem under a Labour Government will partly be solved by a mythical agreement with France that would involve them agreeing to take back from us failed asylum seekers. Laughable.