• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lammie Robertson for me
A little bit before my time.......

Memphis09

A little bit before my time.......
Sorry that’s cause I’m old lol

grecIAN Harris

Sorry that’s cause I’m old lol
Very, I'm 50 this year.

STURTZ

Lammie was good, had a bit of attitude as well! Having Kellow and Beer doing his running must have made his job a lot easier. That was a quality triumvirat.

andrew p long

Lammie Robertson for me
Dave Gibson right up there...

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not long to go now four possible outcomes and I would not put money on any of them.

Another “Adjournment” but I think this unlikely.

Plead “Guilty” and back to relative normality…personally I think the Club know this is what he will do and why he has continued to train with the squad.

Plead “Not Guilty” and we can safely say if he does this we have already seen him play his last game for the Club.

Or “Case Dismissed” and I would not be overly surprised if this is in fact the final outcome 🤞UTC.

Colesman Ballz

Not long to go now four possible outcomes and I would not put money on any of them.

Another “Adjournment” but I think this unlikely.

Plead “Guilty” and back to relative normality…personally I think the Club know this is what he will do and why he has continued to train with the squad.

Plead “Not Guilty” and we can safely say if he does this we have already seen him play his last game for the Club.

Or “Case Dismissed” and I would not be overly surprised if this is in fact the final outcome 🤞UTC.
Sorry Sexton, but with respect your options 2 and 3 are "cobblers". Why on earth should anyone be forced to plead guilty and receive a criminal record just in order to play again ? And in a similar vein if he pleads not guilty, the Club would look like prize buffoons in any subsequent employment tribunal case for unfair dismissal.

andrew p long

Sorry Sexton, but with respect your options 2 and 3 are "cobblers". Why on earth should anyone be forced to plead guilty and receive a criminal record just in order to play again ? And in a similar vein if he pleads not guilty, the Club would look like prize buffoons in any subsequent employment tribunal case for unfair dismissal.
Sextomn will answer for himself, but in relation to a not guilty plea tomorrow a date for trial may be fixed, rather than the case being heard there and then. That trial date may well not be in the six weeks before the end of the season ... and Jevani's contract expires in the summer.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sextomn will answer for himself, but in relation to a not guilty plea tomorrow a date for trial may be fixed, rather than the case being heard there and then. That trial date may well not be in the six weeks before the end of the season ... and Jevani's contract expires in the summer.
I'd have thought it's pretty much inconceivable that should Jevani plead not guilty, the resulting trial would take place before the season is out.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd have thought it's pretty much inconceivable that should Jevani plead not guilty, the resulting trial would take place before the season is out.
Exactly it is never that easy to find Court time as I found on the occasions when I was involved in the capacity of being an expert witness.