• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League 22/23

sign of the chimes

Poo 7
Manure 0

Quite remarkable.
1678058315126.png

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good to see young David Brooks back as sub for Bournemouth today after last October when he'd been diagnosed with stage two Hodgkin Lymphoma. (y)

Rosencrantz

Good to see young David Brooks back as sub for Bournemouth today after last October when he'd been diagnosed with stage two Hodgkin Lymphoma. (y)
Such a talented lad who has had a terrible time with injuries and illness.

Reactions: DB9

DawlishBouy

All football, no BS, loved the new MOTD format. Please keep it that way BBC. And Ifollow please give us the no commentary just crowd noise for City matches as well.

Bridgy 81

According to how the BBC football website have Southampton lined up, if Ward-Prowse switches positions with Bednarek at some point against Manchester City this afternoon, the Saints will have a completely double-barrelled back four.

Red Devon

Not a great start for Frank with Chelsea losing 1:0 to Wolves

dontpassback

Our old mate Stuart attwell,back in the news after his abysmal display in the Spurs v Brighton game,anyone remember when he reffed a game at SJP,and he was so bad,he blew the final whistle and ran off down the tunnel?

Rosencrantz

Our old mate Stuart attwell,back in the news after his abysmal display in the Spurs v Brighton game,anyone remember when he reffed a game at SJP,and he was so bad,he blew the final whistle and ran off down the tunnel?
The one I remember was Gavin Ward in our last home game of our L2 promotion season against Morecambe when he blew the final whistle from half way down St David's Hill leaving two bemused sets of players in his wake.

Alistair20000

The one I remember was Gavin Ward in our last home game of our L2 promotion season against Morecambe when he blew the final whistle from half way down St David's Hill leaving two bemused sets of players in his wake.
My recollection too.

Attwell reffed our 2-2 draw against Liverpool in the FA Cup

dontpassback

My recollection too.

Attwell reffed our 2-2 draw against Liverpool in the FA Cup
Yes I think you are right,it was gavin ward,two referees that proves incompetence gets you to the top😀