• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

February 2023 Points Prediction Thread

Grecian_Matt

I have a solution if it ends as 1 point.
Give the trophy to GC as a leaving present.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I have a solution if it ends as 1 point.
Give the trophy to GC as a leaving present.
What trophy would that be ? 🏆 :p

Alistair20000

Seems like a few posters wanting to wear the daddy pants on this thread :)

Grecian_Matt

What trophy would that be ? 🏆 :p
Framed P45

Alistair20000

OFFICIAL RESULT

A woeful month for City as a result of which there will be no correct entry but there is a winning entry.

Whatever the result next week one poster will be nearest to the final points haul/scrapings

andrew p long is hereby declared the winner

***cancels biscuit order***

andrew p long

Embarrassing to win this month with a wayward prediction (5 points from 5 1-1 draws) that is (almost) as c**p as City's form (1 point from the first 4 games of the month)

I can't end up with the right points total and could be as many as four points out. Of the 4 results I've only got one right (0-0 draw) and even got the score of that wrong. Many who have missed out on a tie break after correct points tally in other months can count themselves unfortunate.

Is this the first time the month's winner has been decided with a whole City fixture still to be played ? It comes about because there was no-one pessimistic enough at the close of the transfer window to go below 5 points for the month. Here's to a much needed City win on Saturday (which will have the side wind of making my prediction considerably closer!)

Banksy

They all count Andrew.Not your fault City have been churning out completely crap form of late.
I know I won’t be so blooming optimistic next month the way we seem to be heading.

Alistair20000

Embarrassing to win this month with a wayward prediction (5 points from 5 1-1 draws) that is (almost) as c**p as City's form (1 point from the first 4 games of the month)

I can't end up with the right points total and could be as many as four points out. Of the 4 results I've only got one right (0-0 draw) and even got the score of that wrong. Many who have missed out on a tie break after correct points tally in other months can count themselves unfortunate.

Is this the first time the month's winner has been decided with a whole City fixture still to be played ? It comes about because there was no-one pessimistic enough at the close of the transfer window to go below 5 points for the month. Here's to a much needed City win on Saturday (which will have the side wind of making my prediction considerably closer!)
I don’t recall a declaration of the result this early to date but this is the ugliest win EVER :)

denzel

I predict that March will see a lot of entries between 0 and 3!

Grecian2K

I don’t recall a declaration of the result this early to date but this is the ugliest win EVER :)
Could they end the season now as well please?🤮
#bringbackCovid