• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Will Aimson joins on a permanent contract

Bridgy 81

I like both Cheick and Alex but I don’t think playing Cheick on the left of a 3 is his best position.

jimbo-gould

In answer to the thread title. Yes.

graiser

Personally I think he’s a good defender, unfortunately his injury record with us went against him, 45 games in 2 seasons says it all really, if he stays fit I think you’ve got a good player.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Diabate would be a disaster on the left, Hartridge is absolute quality there. I think that when the dust has settled it will be Sweeny's position that is threatened by Aimson.

Bat Fastard

Diabate would be a disaster on the left, Hartridge is absolute quality there. I think that when the dust has settled it will be Sweeny's position that is threatened by Aimson.
Agree, you can’t drop hartridge he’s barely out a foot wrong this year (or last)

Memphis09

If you guys insist on "slagging off" Hartridge, perhaps you would care to do it on an appropriate thread. If I was Will Aimson and decided to have a look on Exeweb's thread about me, l would be left wondering WTF sort of club I've joined ! Be ashamed ! 😎
Sorry agree with you

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Solid last night 💪

Ex-ciderrr

Yeah have to agree, very impressed with Aimson vs Shrewsbury, a solid performance last night hope to see plenty of the same and clean sheets going forward, obviously not just him but our backline too. Donned the captains armband aswell i understand Sweeney is the captain as things stand, but could Aimson (who is now presumably vice captain) be a more regular thing going forward/next season?

arthur

Aimson is a better player than Sweeney. We'll just have to get used to this inconvenient truth

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aimson is a better player than Sweeney. We'll just have to get used to this inconvenient truth
While that may prove to be the case, I think it's a bit early to make definitive judgement.

Plenty have flattered to deceive over the course of one or two games [Lee Elam anyone?!], whereas others have demonstrated their worth over a more prolonged period.