• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
It’s OK, I’ve just watched Gary’s interview with Craig and he said Josh is the only injury this weekend, Jev will be there on Saturday I’m sure.

STURTZ

It’s OK, I’ve just watched Gary’s interview with Craig and he said Josh is the only injury this weekend, Jev will be there on Saturday I’m sure.
Oh yeah?!!! Did he actually say "Josh Key", wink wink, (looks at feet), cough, deep breath, "is injured" rubs chin, points at random passing car, studies fingernails, reads bus ticket, grimaces, "I think it was last tuesday" impersonates a chicken and runs into distance clucking.

fred binneys head

Oh yeah?!!! Did he actually say "Josh Key", wink wink, (looks at feet), cough, deep breath, "is injured" rubs chin, points at random passing car, studies fingernails, reads bus ticket, grimaces, "I think it was last tuesday" impersonates a chicken and runs into distance clucking.
Shit, you’re right. I’m so naive.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure if anyone else did, but I didn't spot him in that training video up at the park.
Probably up at Pompey sorting out terms for next season - Manager Mouse says he has already done some summer biz !

wiveygrecian

Not sure he will be in the squad tomorrow

Intheknow84

Heard the same

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Club statement is very brief - "Club disciplinary matter". He is out tomorrow and didn't train today.

FFS.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh dear, not ideal at all.

Mr Jinx

Not sure he will be in the squad tomorrow
I don't think Jevani will be either if very recent reports are to be believed.

He could instead be inspecting the walls of a police cell (or worse).

(source - the Duke)

iscalad

Been a naughty boy......