• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The National League (Conference) and non league football thread

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Scunthorpe, it has come to my attention that an old schoolmate of mine (Chris Plummer) is now their Assistant Manager, having moved with Jimmy Dean from Peterborough Sports.

Leads

Looking forward to my first taste of non-league football in a while, watching the mighty Notts (20 games unbeaten) down at Torquay. Oh Ryan Harley, you are the love of my life...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to my first taste of non-league football in a while, watching the mighty Notts (20 games unbeaten) down at Torquay. Oh Ryan Harley, you are the love of my life...
Ha, I had no idea he was their Assistant Manager!

Leads

Ha, I had no idea he was their Assistant Manager!
Yes, a bit rogue! Doing well by all accounts, I wonder if he will step up to a full managerial role at some point.

Ex-ciderrr

Yes, a bit rogue! Doing well by all accounts, I wonder if he will step up to a full managerial role at some point.
heard he was very well thought of during his time coaching at MK aswell, doing well by all accounts at Notts which I’m sure will only enhance his and also the managers roles and development towards a managerial move for Harley or a move up the pyramid for them both.

Leads

Notts County got the win, wasn't the prettiest of games and the ref pretty much lost control.

Torquay looked poor, I hope they turn it around and are able to stay up though.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wrexham keep the pressure on Notts County at the top of the NL with a 2-1 win at Altrincham on Saturday evening.
A sell out crowd of 4,865 at Moss Lane.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

iscalad

Colesman Ballz

HMRC seems to constantly be taking out winding up petitions against Southend, whose owner is forever trying to raise funds on the basis of relocating the Club to a new stadium. There is the suggestion that he is about to declare bankruptcy which may finally lead to the opportunity for a new owner to step in, or for the long suffering fans to take control themselves.