• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lovely deflection Tavers! (y)
(Almost as good as the one yesterday that laid Jev's second goal on a plate. I'll credit you with an "assist" there! 😜)
Deflection from what?
I opined on ‘Silly Billy’ Zahawi previously, the n0bber deserved the sack.
Is there a set time period or a number of posts on an issue before we post about summat else? 🤷‍♂️

Grecian2K

Deflection from what?
I opined on ‘Silly Billy’ Zahawi previously, the n0bber deserved the sack.
Is there a set time period or a number of posts on an issue before we post about summat else? 🤷‍♂️
Oh dear Tavers. I do humbly apologise for any perceived unjust insinuation against your former Party Chairman.

I trust that I might in return be recipient of an equivalent apology for insinuations you repeatedly hurled in my direction (equally unjustly) regarding my mislike of a certain former Home Secretary (and Member for Witham)

After all, wouldn't we both prefer prefer to celebrate 3 away wins out of 4 and (at very least) enjoy our surge to L1 safety for at least another season? And the next set of national elections aren't scheduled to start at least before the Play Offs start!

tavyred

None of the above post makes any sense to me G2K. 😁
As regards Zahawi’s suitability for high office, I think we’re both on the same page. Where we aren’t is that you (still) can’t call a female politician a “witch” like you did and not have the accusation of misogynist levelled against you. That may still rankle with you but as an advocate of left leaning politics you must accept the language you used was unacceptable. 🤷‍♂️

arthur

The Observer goading the Guardian again, making the point that I've continually made - there is nothing remotely original or radical about people with penises, however they wish to label themselves (or "identify as"), shouting at and threatening women who disagree with them or won't let them have what they want...

tavyred

The Observer goading the Guardian again, making the point that I've continually made - there is nothing remotely original or radical about people with penises, however they wish to label themselves (or "identify as"), shouting at and threatening women who disagree with them or won't let them have what they want...

The author of that article is probably a radical feminist and ergo a transphobe.😡

<Is that how this works Hermie?😉>

tavyred

Another £1BN emergency plan to alleviate the pressures in the NHS.
It seems everything outside of tackling our public services chronic recruitment and retention issues is on table.
You won’t solve anything unless you pay more. It is that simple

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
The author of that article is probably a radical feminist and ergo a transphobe.😡

<Is that how this works Hermie?😉>
No, it's not.

tavyred

No, it's not.
Damn it!
It’s a bleddy minefield isn’t it?
Any tips you can give me to denounce and shut down these pesky terfs would be gratefully received. 👍

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Damn it!
Any tips you can give me to denounce and shut down these pesky terfs would be gratefully received. 👍
No

DB9

Damn it!
It certainly is Tavy, You have a bunch of Trans people saying if you're a (Biological) man and you won't date trans women (Men with penises) it's not a preference, It's Transphobic! Also if you're a lesbian and won't date trans women (men with penises) that's transphobic too. 🤷‍♂️ Indeed a minefield.