• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb age census

How old are you

• 0-18 (sort it out Caldwell)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 19-30 (sort it out Tisdale)

Votes: 20 10.5%
  • 31-50 (sort it out Bally)

Votes: 74 38.9%
  • 51-70 (sort it out Saxton)

Votes: 78 41.1%
  • 71 + (sort it out Chadwick)

Votes: 17 8.9%

• Total voters

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like exeweb for this exact reason, it's like a time bubble from mid 2000s, same names to argue with until the end of times, love it. For a few years I thought Facebook groups might take over but the decline of that platform and low quality debate brought me back here.

I'm 36 in February and often considered one of the younger ones, which says a lot 😅
I'm 44 and assumed I was one of the older ones but clearly not!

I have teenage kids and the last thing they want to do is post on forums, they literally cant be @rsed. As Ant says, tiktok, insta, possibly twitter is more their scene, I'm not even sure if they know what Facebook is, that's definitely for the over 30s.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm 44 and assumed I was one of the older ones but clearly not!

I have teenage kids and the last thing they want to do is post on forums, they literally cant be @rsed. As Ant says, tiktok, insta, possibly twitter is more their scene, I'm not even sure if they know what Facebook is, that's definitely for the over 30s.
You're barely a pup. I've got five years on you and I know there a some on here who could stick nearly half my age on top to make theirs........... a couple of Pete's spring to mind.

I don't think we should be very concerned about our advanced demographic. Are city-related Tick-tock and Instagram posts alive with angst about how few 50+ aged posters there are? I think not. So why should we care?

Exeweb is a bit like Radio2 or elasticated waistband trousers...it's something you move into later in life. Just relax and feel the comfort.

I'm 47 going on 67. My kids think I'm 107.

I dragged them to Pompey last weekend but couldn't persuade them to join me at MK today. They were born in London and support Chelsea and Arsenal and Exeter is only where grandma lives.

arthur

I don't think we should be very concerned about our advanced demographic. Are city-related Tick-tock and Instagram posts alive with angst about how few 50+ aged posters there are? I think not. So why should we care?

Exeweb is a bit like Radio2 or elasticated waistband trousers...it's something you move into later in life. Just relax and feel the comfort.
I fear I have long outgrown Radio 2. It is now apparently aimed at Mood Mums which is what less well off women between 35 and 44 are now called.... However I am no more likely to use elasticated trousers than I am to say attendee

fred binneys head

Needs to be more specific when you get to my age!
Sorry RW, I was being playful and suggesting your eyesight was going. I should have more respect for my elders, apologies 👍

ecfc_ben

Might be the only under 20 on Exeweb😂

gilbertshoot

I like exeweb for this exact reason, it's like a time bubble from mid 2000s, same names to argue with until the end of times, love it. For a few years I thought Facebook groups might take over but the decline of that platform and low quality debate brought me back here.

I'm 36 in February and often considered one of the younger ones, which says a lot 😅

KentGrecian

25 and loving exeweb 👋

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster

Who's concerned?