• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m quite surprised at some of the comments I’ve seen on all social media saying people would take him over Jamal . Mind you after Ward and Maxted he was bound to have been a big improvement . Apart from his personality I didn’t think he was that great . Only my opinion.
I'm not surprised. You can't help the ignorant.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Roolz innit ! Emergency keeper loans only last 7 days. If you are looking for longer you have to reapply every week complete with updated medical certificates etc for your injured players.
Or, as the transfer window is open, you can just sign a keeper for the rest of the season.

Colesman Ballz

Or, as the transfer window is open, you can just sign a keeper for the rest of the season.
Of course, but it's a bit of a bleddy miracle that we were able to bring someone in with just 24hours notice, let alone find a free agent or agree a transfer with another club who would have us "over the proverbial barrel" financially, as would the player.

Intheknow84

Have just heard from a mate that Bristol city are in for Sam Nombe as Antoine Semenyo is going and they are going try and sign him.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Roolz innit ! Emergency keeper loans only last 7 days. If you are looking for longer you have to reapply every week complete with updated medical certificates etc for your injured players.
We where looking to sign a GK on loan for the rest of the season to allow Lee to go on loan to play elsewhere.

Emergency loans are just that, but you would think we would have looked at the rest of the season for Jokull. Saint James also provides good plausible explanations for this being only an emergency loan

Banksy

Have just heard from a mate that Bristol city are in for Sam Nombe as Antoine Semenyo is going and they are going try and sign him.
Doesn’t seem particularly prolific , wonder why Palace are interested in him. Maybe he gets a lot of assists? How has your mate picked this info up ?

SaintJames

Doesn’t seem particularly prolific , wonder why Palace are interested in him. Maybe he gets a lot of assists? How has your mate picked this info up ?
same as all IntheKnow sources - twitter rumours :)

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
same as all IntheKnow sources - twitter rumours :)
IntheKnow…….Just a poor man’s Agent Andy!!!😂😂

Agent Andy

We where looking to sign a GK on loan for the rest of the season to allow Lee to go on loan to play elsewhere.

Emergency loans are just that, but you would think we would have looked at the rest of the season for Jokull. Saint James also provides good plausible explanations for this being only an emergency loan
Only explanation I can see is budget and Lee is the cheap option , not really doing the kid any favours is it , not playing .

wiveygrecian

Only explanation I can see is budget and Lee is the cheap option , not really doing the kid any favours is it , not playing .
Any sign of new players around today AA?