• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder if the "older woman" who took PH's virginity in a field behind a busy pub will 'fess up to being "mounted" by the young stallion ? I see Liz Hurley has issued a denial.

This cringeworthy revelation is on a par with those revealed by the Reverend Blair in his book which was put up for the Bad Sex of the year award.

Pass the sick bag please Alice. 🤮
An older woman frolicking in a field? Maybe Teaser is a darker horse than she let on 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Grecian2K

An older woman frolicking in a field? Maybe Teaser is a darker horse than she let on 🤔
Sorry Rosy but I fear you're betting on a rank outsider there.

Now, Fizzi Lizzi? Mmmm she has well recorded "previous" as a frisky filly...and from the North Norfolk area too.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone prepared to ‘fess up to purchasing it ?
No chance will not be adding to this fiasco - more likely to purchase 418K+9+hNtL._SX355_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Grecian2K

No chance will not be adding to this fiasco - more likely to purchase View attachment 10718
To my eternal shame I also own a copy of that particular tome. 🤮

Last edited:

Grecian2K

To my eternal shame I also own a copy of that particular tome. 🤮
To clarify.
In my defence it was purchased for a mere pound from a charity shop...and only then to try and complete my collection of the erstwhile Breedon Book histories. I think I have almost all of them now.
Only the Accrington Stanley one eludes me, the irony being that, many years ago, there was a huge pile of them in that old discount book shop in the High Street...right next to the ECFC Bible that started my decades long collection obsession.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
To clarify.
In my defence it was purchased for a mere pound from a charity shop...and only then to try and complete my collection of the erstwhile Breedon Book histories. I think I have almost all of them now.
Only the Accrington Stanley one eludes me, the irony being that, many years ago, there was a huge pile of them in that old discount book shop in the High Street...right next to the ECFC Bible that started my decades long collection obsession.
I think that is just about allowed :)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
To clarify.
Try this number on ebay 175536284502 £15.00 + postage

Alistair20000

I don’t think it was suggested it was a corn or wheat field.

Grecian2K

Try this number on ebay 175536284502 £15.00 + postage
Cheers (y). I'll give it a go.
(Although, as they almost said in Jaws....I think we're going to need a bigger bookcase 😜)

Alistair20000

I think that is just about allowed :)
Au contraire.

I think G2K needs to take a long look at himself in a mirror. Any consorting with Garg material is just wrong (n)