• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Even if Tim is still with us on Saturday if a fee is involved I dont think either the player or either club would want him involved just in case? Thanks Benji for update nice to know he has another year on his deal
Exactly. Think there will be legs to the rumour if he isn't around the squad on Saturday.

SaintJames

If Tim does leave and the club can get another fee into the coffers it would be good business all round. However, losing MJ, Tim and probably Harper means we will have only Kegs and White as midfield cover! Simply put we must get additional midfielders into the building as the saying goes

robchave

We don't 'have' to let anyone go. I'd be amazed if we let players like Tim go if we haven't got at least one replacement lined up.

Average Joe

It's the player mentioned in the thread started by his multi 😉
I do not have any multis.

Bat Fastard

If Tim does leave and the club can get another fee into the coffers it would be good business all round. However, losing MJ, Tim and probably Harper means we will have only Kegs and White as midfield cover! Simply put we must get additional midfielders into the building as the saying goes
We need to get them in the building and on the grass…and quickly

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mitch Beardmore is highly rated and, I think, also a midfielder. He’s not been sent out on loan so maybe we might see him continue to be on the fringes of the first team.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mitch Beardmore is highly rated and, I think, also a midfielder. He’s not been sent out on loan so maybe we might see him continue to be on the fringes of the first team.
We’ll be looking beyond that I’m sure

Despite GC keeping it cool, I reckon this is going to be the busiest transfer sundown we’ve seen

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
As nice as that sounds bringing Beardmore through, if we are replacing experienced pros with kids with no first team experience we are in spot of bother.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Agreed, if we are getting fees for both MJ and Dieng and have suitable replacements coming then it makes sense.

MagicMushroom

If Dieng does leave, that would be MJ, TD & potentially Archie off the wage book. I do wonder how much in total a week they were on collectively and, moving forward, what sort of quality we could bring in.