• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would say I have far more in common with James Bond than Diane Abbott personally.
Not necessarily an objective analysis.

There is evidence of you sharing hypocrisy with Diane Abbott over using private education.

Evidence for the Bond connectivity please.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not necessarily an objective analysis.

There is evidence of you sharing hypocrisy with Diane Abbott over using private education.

Evidence for the Bond connectivity please.
Of course it's not an objective analysis. That's why I said "personally". Regardless, I'm not sure why you think I need validation from you, who knows very little about me?

Alistair20000

Of course it's not an objective analysis. That's why I said "personally". Regardless, I'm not sure why you think I need validation from you, who knows very little about me?
You put forward a view of yourself.

I know you practise hypocrisy in regard to private education so the comparison with Diane Abbot is well made.

I simply asked for evidence of your suggested connectivity with/to James Bond.

Last edited:

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
You put forward a view of yourself.

I know you practise hypocrisy in regard to private education so the comparison with Diane Abbot is well made.

I simply asked for evidence of your suggested connectivity with James Bond.
It wasn't me who raised the comparison in the first place, I merely responded with a personal view. I don't feel the need to prove anything at this time.

Alistair20000

It wasn't me who raised the comparison in the first place, I merely responded with a personal view. I don't feel the need to prove anything at this time.
In which case you are no James Bond

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you say so.

Edit: although I never said I was. Just more Bond than Abbott.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

And certainly not a "Basildon"...I don't think that our Hermy is even the palest shade of blue.

Mr Jinx

If you say so.

Edit: although I never said I was. Just more Bond than Abbott.
No Time to Di(ane).

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
No Time to Di(ane).
And people say right wingers aren't funny.

STURTZ

There's a deeper reason for Harry's seemingly random complaints and accusations. He lost his mother at a young age and has lived in an atmosphere of avoidance ever since, the truth about her short life being revealed to him in hearsay and tabloid speculation. I have no affection for Harry or royalty in general however when all is said and done I think Charles's disastrous marriage to Dianne that will be seen as the catalyst for massive changes in The Royal Family. Harry is his mother's son and just a commentator on the whole sad outdated institution.