• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
The risk of an attack with the added ability of the Taliban or their fellow travellers to now pin it on the utterances of a high profile Harry will now be higher Hermie.
It’s the way Islamist terrorists work.
The risk of an attack is not higher. Yes they can now blame it on Harry if they want, but they don't need an excuse. That's how terrorists work.

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
The risk of an attack is not higher. Yes they can now blame it on Harry if they want, but they don't need an excuse. That's how terrorists work.
See tweet by Pen Farthing.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
See tweet by Pen Farthing.
Pen Farthing can make a judgement based on the information he has. And I'll make one based on the information I have.

Good to know you keep an open mind about someone you're not a fan of. As soon as he says something that backs you up he's suddenly the fount of knowledge. Funny that.

tavyred

Pen Farthing can make a judgement based on the information he has. And I'll make one based on the information I have.
What information do you have?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
What information do you have?
That there is no increased risk.

tavyred

That there is no increased risk.
Based on what information?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Based on what information?
My own experience and knowledge, as well as being very close to the intelligence and counterterrorism communities in this country.

Mr Jinx

My own experience and knowledge, as well as being very close to the intelligence and counterterrorism communities in this country.
Not only is Hermy our very own Diane Abbot, but James Bond too. Who knew!?!

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would say I have far more in common with James Bond than Diane Abbott personally.

tavyred

it’s either James Bond or Walter Mitty Jinx. 😁