• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Red faced

The one that hit the bar took a deflection I think. Otherwise entirely agree - and feel for Stanno who really should have scored two.
don't you think tho, that when you watch a full 90 mins, as opposed to 4 or 5 mins highlights, most forwards miss some absolute sitters. The skill is find the right position t the right time and if you do that enough, they'll score plenty.

Topsham Boy

Great result. Unfortunately second bottle of red meant I fell asleep at half time. Woke up to a fantastic result. I shall use this approach again!😳

Memphis09

Just want to say, Ive started three matchday threads and so far I'm 100% success rate, No need to thank me. :):)
Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great result. Unfortunately second bottle of red meant I fell asleep at half time. Woke up to a fantastic result. I shall use this approach again!😳
So we can all follow your lucky example what red wine were you drinking ?
UTC

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think you will find he is referring to watching “Hamilton” the musical in the Westend.
Think Fred will be regretting that decision for a long time to come ! 😎

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank you
Please apply for the manager's role when next vacant !
UTC

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed ran his socks off but that’s all
Good sub but should not be starting
Notwithstanding the small matter of the assist for our second goal. But, hey, there’s none so blind as those who cannot see! 😉

supernova

Typical Stanno apologists for yet another bang average performance finding it hard to give Caldwell credit 🤣. Probably the same people who would love to see Tisdale return as gaff

Well done Gary. Onwards

Memphis09

Just want to say, Ive started three matchday threads and so far I'm 100% success rate, No need to thank me. :):)
Only 22 to go

Memphis09

Notwithstanding the small matter of the assist for our second goal. But, hey, there’s none so blind as those who cannot see! 😉
Well it’s about time he did something
Pleased for him but certainly would not be in my starting team