• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bowman scores for Shrewsbury and collects a red card

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bowman scores for Shrewsbury and collects a red card
He didn't score according to the BEEB.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
He didn't score according to the BEEB.
My bad I misread it - just the red :)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wheeler got Wycombe's first against The Gas this afternoon.
Twas Wheelos 50th - let's hope he scores his 51st 40 mileish W of Exeter on Thursday ! UTC

Bridgy 81

Twas Wheelos 50th - let's hope he scores his 51st 40 mileish W of Exeter on Thursday ! UTC
His 51st, 52nd and 53rd would be even better!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wheeler got Wycombe's first against The Gas this afternoon.
A great first 20 minutes or so for goals from the over 30s (former players) yesterday.

Norwood for Barnsley, Wheeler for Wycombe and Ellis for Torquay.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jack Stacey starting at right-back for Bournemouth against Chelsea.

*FREE TO VIEW ON PRIME VIDEO FOR ANYONE WITH AN AMAZON PRIME SUBSCRIPTION*

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tom nichols signs for gillingham.

Bridgy 81

Tom nichols signs for gillingham.
That could turn out to be a good move for him.
I appreciate Gillingham are currently bottom of League 2 and have been on the slide for a while.
But their longtime owner has just sold up to an American business man and presumably he intends to spend some money to ensure they pull away from the relegation zone.
Crawley aren’t far above them in the league and I think Gillingham have the greater potential to progress if they get sufficient backing.
They’ve got a decent stadium, apart from that weird away stand that’s made out of scaffolding, and a large catchment area of supporters.
Plus, Gillingham is only about an hour from Crawley so he won’t even need to move house.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
That could turn out to be a good move for him.
I appreciate Gillingham are currently bottom of League 2 and have been on the slide for a while.
But their longtime owner has just sold up to an American business man and presumably he intends to spend some money to ensure they pull away from the relegation zone.
Crawley aren’t far above them in the league and I think Gillingham have the greater potential to progress if they get sufficient backing.
They’ve got a decent stadium, apart from that weird away stand that’s made out of scaffolding, and a large catchment area of supporters.
Plus, Gillingham is only about an hour from Crawley so he won’t even need to move house.
The way things are going at crawley I don't blame him for moving on. The club is a basket case at the moment and they could end up back in non league or worse before too long.