• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

THE EXEWEB ADVENT CALENDAR QUIZ - 2022

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Phenomenal effort from the QM.

4000+ replies to this thread tells its own story. Well done lads.

Happy Christmas one and all x

Alistair20000

OFFICIAL RESULT

1671930210555.png

fred binneys head 33 points

1671930327123.png

HH12 31.5 Points

1671930466700.png

Greyhound

25 Points

Full table later

Congratulations to fred on winning and commiserations to HH12 who led for a long way. There was a decisive moment IIRC when fred rocked up late one night while I was in France and grabbed 5 points that HH12 could not quite peg back. A storming finish from The Hound to take 3rd spot comfortably

Thanks to all who played.

fred binneys head

Wow, thanks again Al. I can’t promise that next year’s quiz will be as good as this one but I’ll give it my best shot. I’ll certainly need some help beforehand on how to create a scoreboard please!

Such a tight race and, you’re right, my evening a couple of days back was the boost I needed but I only just managed to cling on. Of the 1.5 point winning margin, I’d like to think that 1 point of that was my HH12 answer 🤣 That question turned out to be a ‘6-pointer’

Anyway, Merry Christmas to the QM and to everyone else, may 2023 bring you all good health, good Jonathan Fortune and a home win against argyle in April.

Banksy

Thanks again Al for keeping us highly entertained over December . Absol brilliant quiz as usual! I don’t profess to being much good at it , my recall is too slow , but I really do enjoy taking part what
with all the banter and everything.
A very Merry , Happy and Peaceful Christmas to one and all.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done Al a tremendous quiz this year so many questions superbly crafted and you kept on top of things brilliantly and even slipped in a trip to France.
You have kept us entertained for the last 24 Days.
Thanks for all your efforts.
Congratulations to Fred well done sir it was an epic battle.
Ironic that the HH12 question was almost the difference - thats what you call a kick in the ******** !!

Merry Christmas to one and All

Tim Long

7 minutes left, it’s like watching the Crystal Maze.
More like being on crystal meth... crystal meth and Alistair

Oldsmobile-88

More like being on crystal meth... crystal meth and Alistair
6068864D-7832-4798-B7C8-6B9802FE535C.jpeg

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks Al - another superb effort. I'll be wearing my Bronze Medal with pride. A very happy Christmas to all my fellow quizzers, even those who nipped in just ahead of me with correct answers! :) I hope I can be forgiven for all my bad language. Congratulations to fred for winning it.

iscalad

Wow, thanks again Al. I can’t promise that next year’s quiz will be as good as this one but I’ll give it my best shot. I’ll certainly need some help beforehand on how to create a scoreboard please!

Such a tight race and, you’re right, my evening a couple of days back was the boost I needed but I only just managed to cling on. Of the 1.5 point winning margin, I’d like to think that 1 point of that was my HH12 answer 🤣 That question turned out to be a ‘6-pointer’

Anyway, Merry Christmas to the QM and to everyone else, may 2023 bring you all good health, good Jonathan Fortune and a home win against argyle in April.
Bleddy hell. I didn't have maps of Derbyshire on my Christmas list😶🌫

STURTZ

Thank you for all your hard work Al you must havew been squirrelling away all year.

Happy with my haul, had a very disrupted season with a trip to Southampton, The West End, Croyden and cambridge. Not to bad in itself but I left my Mobile in a taxi in Southampton which hindered me somewhat! Still dont have it back! Add to that the fact that I deveoped the worse flu I have ever had and had to rush home.

Still got it, Xmas cancelled (or postponed), things can only get better> D Ream >Brian Cox >Sonny Cox