• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Number 10 - Sam Nombe - To Rotherham United

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was listening to Jayden Stockley on a well known podcast last night and he said that players say they are only interested in pleasing the manager but really they all want to be loved and appreciated. It's no surprise for him that he has performed best at City and Charlton where he feels most comfortable and loved.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

iscalad

That was tricky when I had to tick my favourite flavour. No option for ..I don't drink this muck.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That was tricky when I had to tick my favourite flavour. No option for ..I don't drink this muck.
Same problem!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

tom_ecfc

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

andrew p long

Will Sam ask for a transfer in the January window? Got to ten goals by mid November, but has only started one of the last five league games. He presumably wants to be somewhere where he plays more than he has in the last month.

grecIAN Harris

Will Sam ask for a transfer in the January window? Got to ten goals by mid November, but has only started one of the last five league games. He presumably wants to be somewhere where he plays more than he has in the last month.
I can't understand why he isn't starting. We are weaker up front because of it. Stanno and Jevani maybe better players individually but neither are as good as they could be without Sam beside them either as a partnership with either or as a three altogether.

milts

Insane he doesn’t start. He makes our team so much better.

Clearly GC can see something the rest of us can’t.