• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread USA Edition

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
It looks like even Elon has limits as he's rebanned Kanye West after the latest ramblings, rightly too. The man has jumped the shark from jumping the shark. I mean wtf. Even Alex Jones has disowned him!

And the Ye is running for President!

DB9

It looks like even Elon has limits as he's rebanned Kanye West after the latest ramblings, rightly too. The man has jumped the shark from jumping the shark. I mean wtf. Even Alex Jones has disowned him!

Alex Jones (Odious Person he is) has his own problems with the litigations against him, Think he now has to pay about $500m in damages to the families of the Sandy Hook shootings after saying it was a hoax and actors were used etc, As for West, He is going down the loopy road now.

angelic upstart

All the while your man Trump is dining with West...

Spoonz Red E

This Ye thing isn't a sudden plot twist.

This has been rolling down the hill in plain sight.

The Republican Party 'dream team' as announced a few weeks back.
"Kanye. Elon. Trump"

DB9

Alex Jones (Odious Person he is) has his own problems with the litigations against him, Think he now has to pay about $500m in damages to the families of the Sandy Hook shootings after saying it was a hoax and actors were used etc, As for West, He is going down the loopy road now.
Correction here, It is $1.5bn the odious Jones has to pay out and has now filed for personal bankruptcy.

iscalad

Does Trump really want to rip up the Constitution?
Mind you getting rid of the right to bear arms is an excellent idea.

Spoonz Red E

Does Trump really want to rip up the Constitution?
Mind you getting rid of the right to bear arms is an excellent idea.
Try telling that to the bears.

iscalad

Try telling that to the bears.
I'll pass. Big feckers they are.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster

Mr Jinx

Their outgoings are way up and income is way down. Plus Tesla stock (on which Musk's wealth is largely based) is dropping like a stone. Something has to give, and it will probably be twitter.
Outgoings won't be way up once redundancy payments are out of the way. He's slashed staffing by 50% without any noticeable degradation to performance. In less than six months' time, operating costs will be way down. And as for profitability, I see that Apple and Amazon have come run back wrt advertising.

As for Tesla stock, the whole tech sector is being hammered. For instance, Amazon stock has been affected just as badly and Meta stock is down by much further over the space of 1 year.

How long then do you think it'll be until Twitter will be gone?

Last edited: