• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Covid

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yet out of a population of over 1.5bn they've only had just over 5k deaths 😕
That’s what they’re telling us…

DB9

It is indeed, Perhaps they get their figures differently than us? There is a huge difference in the Covid deaths reported in this country, What i mean is those that died WITH Covid and those that died FROM Covid, Here you could be struck down by a bus and have Covid in your body and it was reported in the Covid figures.

Antony Moxey

It is indeed, Perhaps they get their figures differently than us? There is a huge difference in the Covid deaths reported in this country, What i mean is those that died WITH Covid and those that died FROM Covid, Here you could be struck down by a bus and have Covid in your body and it was reported in the Covid figures.
What I mean is, do you believe the Chinese to be telling the truth or have they just plucked a figure out the air to let the west know how well they’re dealing with it? For all we know they could have had 5M deaths rather than 5,000, we have no way to confirm what they’re saying is correct.

DB9

What I mean is, do you believe the Chinese to be telling the truth or have they just plucked a figure out the air to let the west know how well they’re dealing with it? For all we know they could have had 5M deaths rather than 5,000, we have no way to confirm what they’re saying is correct.
God no, The figure has to be much higher, Its there way of dealing with Covid 3 years on which is strange, While virtually the rest of the world are now "Living with Covid" The Chinese are still using this draconian way like in the very early days of it, We don't have any way to confirm the amount as you say.

Banksy

Yes indeed , I might be inclined to take that with a pinch of salt given their track record to date.

Mr Jinx

China's mad "Zero Covid" policy is being blamed for the death of at least 10 people in a block of flats in the City of Urumqi. Because of this policy if one person is tested positive the whole Block/Street/City gets locked down and this was said to be the cause of the deaths because people weren't allowed out. Protests seem to be growing and although they will probably be brutally cracked down by the authorities they seem to be spreading, With people calling for the downfall of President Xi Jinping.

It seems after 3 years the Chinese people are getting weary of this plus people are asking about the WC when so many are there, No restrictions etc yet they're being told to stay at home when someone virtually just cough's which led to China turning off a streaming service because complaints about this, Also The economy of China is suffering too, It has "Bombed" by their standards. Maybe an inavasion on a tiny island off China's coast will distract the eople?

Do excuse me and me schadenfreude when I hear China is reaping what it sowed whilst the world tries and gets in with its lives (trillion dollar debts aside).

tavyred

What price a new deadly covid variant emanating from China just in time to feck up the world economy even more next year. 🤷‍♂️

DB9

China now censoring shots of maskless fans at the WC.

Mr Jinx

Gotta love the UK MSM...

FirG_GRXwAE72X7.jpg

🤷‍♂️

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gotta love the UK MSM...

View attachment 9674

🤷‍♂️
What's your point?!