• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Forum - Tues 22 November

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would that mean we are limited to the amount we can raise via trust membership, the trusts main money maker? (i think?)
As long as the number of members paying £2 per month(£24 p.a.) doesn't take the total beyond the threshold we are fine. As Isca explained, everything above that counts purely as a donation and doesn't count for VAT purposes.

Oldsmobile-88

Sorry, it may have been St James Road end. Also, raised was asking for cars to not move from the club car park for 15mins after the game, accident waiting to happen at full time, being looked into.
It always surprises me that SJ road is not shut for a short while after games(10 mins or so)I’ve seen a few near misses with cars & pedestrians after games.
That said, that is a issue for DCC not the club

Oldsmobile-88

Ref.. The mobile unit. It was used briefly in Princesshay at the start of last season.
It was a bit hit & miss, more of a visual presence than selling loads of stock.

Oldsmobile-88

Ref The hot food running out in the kiosks being mentioned, was it a huge issue amongst the audience ?

Did anyone mention serving frigging chips 😁😎

tom_ecfc

Ref The hot food running out in the kiosks being mentioned, was it a huge issue amongst the audience ?

Did anyone mention serving frigging chips 😁😎
I would say a lot of nodding heads when the question was raised. A general feeling of ‘we want to spend our money, but you won’t take it, frustration. No mention of variety/lack of variety, when it came to food.

Who remembers the classic ‘chip cone!’ 😋

fred binneys head

Ref.. The mobile unit. It was used briefly in Princesshay at the start of last season.
It was a bit hit & miss, more of a visual presence than selling loads of stock.
Last night they spoke about having one in the Stanno stand so that fans there don’t have to trek round to the shop, sounded like a good idea to me.

Memphis09

Was very interesting to hear we had only budgeted for crowds around 5500 when we are averaging over 6500
Extra revenue over the season tickets sales at that rate would be over £400k plus all the other sell ons
That should be put into the playing budget

Oldsmobile-88

Extra revenue over the season tickets sales at that rate would be over £400k plus all the other sell ons
That should be put into the playing budget
Or improve the infrastructure at SJP...The SJC downstairs bar & food outlet access/infrastructure.

Alfie 1966

It always surprises me that SJ road is not shut for a short while after games(10 mins or so)I’ve seen a few near misses with cars & pedestrians after games.
That said, that is a issue for DCC not the club
Have said this every Saturday on leaving S.J.P. after a game onto S James road, am surprised D.C. police do not try it as you say only needs 10 mins.

lamrobhero

Gary's emphasis on psychology troubles me a bit - still I have never been a manager of any sort so what do I know.