• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheick Diabate

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ll watch anything you guys do, Scott. You could drop the camera on the floor and video someone’s feet for an hour and if you put the usual music behind it and a city badge at the end, I’ll watch it. Probably four or five times.
Bit of a foot fetish there fred?:cool:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ll watch anything you guys do, Scott. You could drop the camera on the floor and video someone’s feet for an hour and if you put the usual music behind it and a city badge at the end, I’ll watch it. Probably four or five times.
Presumably there will be some painting work on the new building at the training ground so we could have a live stream watching the paint dry.

Red red

I actually enjoyed the video and hope Cheick does go on to bigger things and I thought Ruth came across brilliantly. These people who host the boys are unsung heroes.
It great to see Cheick give something back well done to the video team for bringing this across also

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Here you go, Sam Cam

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brilliant video - can't speak highly enough of people like Ruth.

SaintJames

Brilliant video - can't speak highly enough of people like Ruth.
Brilliant video I thought you were referring to Nombe Cam :)

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brilliant video I thought you were referring to Nombe Cam :)
I think the Nombe video was the one bad bit of media that has come from our media department in the last few years! I presume he didn't realise he had the camera facing his feet!

Grecian2K

Presumably there will be some painting work on the new building at the training ground so we could have a live stream watching the paint dry.
Well they've already excelled with a series watching the grass grow!
The vital ingredient is obviously a good narrator.

milts

What has happened to Cheick? He’s gone from looking rock solid under Taylor to a clueless liability under Caldwell.

fred binneys head

Nah, most of the games he played under KMT were in League 2, he’s now a step up and is also recovering from an injury. It was only a year ago that he was playing for Truro don’t forget.

He’s a good lad and will be a great player for us, he just needs support as he adjusts to the level he’s playing at now.