• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheick Diabate

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is football. Injuries happen. That's life. I dont think it is anything too serious. He will be back to his best soon. I think too many on here think every player that gets injured is the next Sam Stubbs. I font think this is one of those cases.
Of course injuries happen. And when the player has fully recovered he then plays again.

Here we have - he's out injured for six weeks, then he is declared fit so comes back for one game , he's declared unfit 'as a precaution' for the next game, he then plays again, then misses (at least) the next two games.

iscalad

Can someone link the YouTube video of his story.

DawlishBouy

Can someone link the YouTube video of his story.
new:
9 months ago:

iscalad

new:
9 months ago:
Thanks. Yes I meant the new one.

iscalad

Thanks. Yes I meant the new one.
Just finished watching it. Absolutely brilliant

fred binneys head

What a wonderful video. Ruth is a diamond.

Scott_Palfrey

We really enjoyed filming this one - we’ve known Ruth for a while and she’s amazing!

If there is an appetite for this length of content we will see what else we can do!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
We really enjoyed filming this one - we’ve known Ruth for a while and she’s amazing!

If there is an appetite for this length of content we will see what else we can do!
Great work Scott & Craig - there is no problem with length of content with class production like you do.

fred binneys head

I’ll watch anything you guys do, Scott. You could drop the camera on the floor and video someone’s feet for an hour and if you put the usual music behind it and a city badge at the end, I’ll watch it. Probably four or five times.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

Great stuff, they are both stars, though I though it could have been edited a bit as there were some repetitions. +/- 20 minutes is a good length IMO.