• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Peterborough United matchday thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Confusingly, I've just seen someone with an Ipswich Town shirt on in Sidwell Street 🤔
Welcome to Exeter😅

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Welcome to Exeter😅
Welcome a week early !

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Really dislike Peterborough United and particularly their fans ,so looking for a convincing win on Caldwell's home debut.

Despite not having our first choice,I don't believe Peterborough are as good as their position in the league.
Any particular reason? Especially as they have given us a bit of cash in the last few seasons!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
We needed Grounds back for that extra option,so that's good news.Nombe on the bench that's surprising. Is Caldwell trying to say he wants more effort from Nombe?Or is Nombe carrying an injury?

JW57++

Welcome a week early !
If he’s a week early he’s missed the kickoff time!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any particular reason? Especially as they have given us a bit of cash in the last few seasons!
I've been travelling to Peterborough to see City now and again since the late 70s and I've never thought the fan experience for disabled supporters has been good enough. I think the Peterborough fans act like a bunch of Fenland inbreds on social media.Purely a personal point of view.😀

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
We needed Grounds back for that extra option,so that's good news.Nombe on the bench that's surprising. Is Caldwell trying to say he wants more effort from Nombe?Or is Nombe carrying an injury?
I wonder if it's because he can come on and give us extra impetus in the last 30 minutes. We faded badly at the Scum at that time.

SaintJames

I wonder if it's because he can come on and give us extra impetus in the last 30 minutes. We faded badly at the Scum at that time.
He was subbed at Port Vale on a heavy pitch so maybe this is a precaution with his previous injuries? Or if MJ is an additional body in midfield maybe GC has tweaked the formation like he did at Argyle? Excellent that Groundsy is back in the squad