• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'd love to be able to get personalised one. I have a Stansfield 9 mug with the black shirt of that time, and it would be great to have a new mug with the current home shirt and Stansfield 9.

tom_ecfc

I'd love to be able to get personalised one. I have a Stansfield 9 mug with the black shirt of that time, and it would be great to have a new mug with the current home shirt and Stansfield 9.
Send your feedback into the club via the usual channels. During the Trust elections zoom hustling, someone mentioned that the club shop welcome any feedback on to how they can increase their range or missing items.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Send your feedback into the club via the usual channels. During the Trust elections zoom hustling, someone mentioned that the club shop welcome any feedback on to how they can increase their range or missing items.
I made my thoughts known to the Trust when we ended the relationship with The Terrace. Other than this season's home shirt I've not invested in any Club branded merchandise this season. I'd have done so with The Terrace who have been quite imaginative in the past

tom_ecfc

I made my thoughts known to the Trust when we ended the relationship with The Terrace. Other than this season's home shirt I've not invested in any Club branded merchandise this season. I'd have done so with The Terrace who have been quite imaginative in the past
Did we ever get to the bottom of the break in partnership?

StudentGrecian

Did we ever get to the bottom of the break in partnership?
Seem to remember one of the Terrace guys tweeting that we wanted to take it back in house, so we did not renew our contract with them. Not sure why as we haven't seen any increase in effort our end, sad really as those guys seemed to put a lot of time into understanding what the fans wanted, coming to games etc.

Last edited:

TotnesGrecian

Does anyone else remember they used to hold a sale near Christmas time out of a container? I'm talking years and years ago.

They used to sell ECFC curtains, circle ECFC rugs all sorts

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anyone else remember they used to hold a sale near Christmas time out of a container? I'm talking years and years ago.

They used to sell ECFC curtains, circle ECFC rugs all sorts
Indeed. I still have a few items from those sales. They were very well made and are still reasonably serviceable today, despite my buying them in the Conference era. Fantastic quality.

tom_ecfc

no

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are you sure? Don't want to reconsider?

Tim Long

Beautifully matches the avatar