• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Derby County vs Exeter City Match-day Thread

dontpassback

Derby fans not happy with Warne,and any thoughts that they would be ripping this league seem to be vanishing,so a good point for us,and a move up the league

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sparkes had an impressive game. The first few minutes I thought he was in for a torrid time against their winger, but thereafter just shut him out of the match.

tom_ecfc

Derby poor, we held our own. 0-0 fair result.

Gary Caldwells red and white army!!!

AmberRed

I didn't. Flapped at a cross he should have caught and his kicking wasn't great. Quite understandable of course, and I'm not blaming or criticising him for a minute, but to say he "did really well" is sentimentality gone mad.

A good performance and a good result, even if our play wasn't brilliant. An excellent platform on which to build and they proved Caldwell right when he told them that they're plenty good enough for this league. Looking forward to his interview
He hardly flapped at a cross, he pushed it well out of danger and can't see what was wrong with his kicking? Boys played for each other tonight even if it wasn't the prettiest game to watch!

Exehausted

A good start for Gary. If we get Diabate back for next week and Jamal is fit we stand a chance of at least a point, might be even three if Josh and Jack can maraud down the flanks. Up the City!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I hope Jamal isn't kept out because of concussion. Obviously his health has to come first but it would be a real worry if Harry has to play in such a high pressure match. I thought he did really well, but I would be worried if he had to play 90 minutes at Argyle. A possible emergency signing unless Scott Brown is still with us. Does anybody know if he will still be here?
He should be fine. Normally its a 5 day protocol (at least out here in the States where I coach) if in fact you did have a concussion. So as long as he has no lasting symptoms he should be good come Monday.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
A good start for Gary. If we get Diabate back for next week and Jamal is fit we stand a chance of at least a point, might be even three if Josh and Jack can maraud down the flanks. Up the City!
Stansfield to get the winner next week !

dontpassback

Would be good to get chieck back for the argyle game,

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shades of Stuart Naylor and Jason Matthews against Rochdale in 99/00 which they then followed up against Everton in the cup although that was a good half each and a lot busier for the pair of them.