• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Merchandise.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Genuine question: who is running this particular show, ie the shop and merchandising, now?!
Arkwright?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Genuine question: who is running this particular show, ie the shop and merchandising, now?!
Someone called Nick Wild according to the club website. I don't know him and don't think I have met him afaik.
Ticketing now seems to be in the remit of a Dave Rowett who, similarly, I don't know or recall ever meeting.
Alan Hay was "Head of Ticketing and Retail" back in the day.

Rosencrantz

One thing i noticed today, is the lack of goalkeeper tops on the club shop website.

My Son loves playing in goal and thought an ECFC GK top might be an idea but nothing on there.
Strange why it isn't on the website yet as it seems to be in the shop. Maybe give them a ring?

dontpassback

Which makes you wonder why they stopped their relationship with the Terrace.
Very good point,I got a couple of mugs from the terrace for me and grandson,reasonably priced and good quality

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Strange why it isn't on the website yet as it seems to be in the shop. Maybe give them a ring?

Ok thanks for this. I am in for the Bristol match so will take a look then

StudentGrecian

Which makes you wonder why they stopped their relationship with the Terrace.
I thought when the partnership ended we might see some designs by our in house SM team put on some of the items. We know Scott can put some amazing graphics together, be clever to use his talent more often in the club shop (like when we had the promotion stuff)!

Obviously he has his full time SM role, and it’s in no way his job to do it! It was just wishful thinking from myself having seen his wider work on Twitter. The club could commission a few pieces from him maybe?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

manc grecian

Seasonal

Positive spin

Bucket hats in stock just as winter arrives
We need thick warm hats !

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bucket hats in stock just as winter arrives
We need thick warm hats !