• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I notice on their twitter site this
"A podcast presented by David Earl and Jon Beer about becoming a football fan of a new team, Exeter City."
Has Joe Wilkinson walked away from the pod cast for good?
Did David's gloating get too much for him?
Is Jon (handbrake) Beer standing for Trust elections again?

Brinty IFA

I notice on their twitter site this
"A podcast presented by David Earl and Jon Beer about becoming a football fan of a new team, Exeter City."
Has Joe Wilkinson walked away from the pod cast for good?
Did David's gloating get too much for him?
Is Jon (handbrake) Beer standing for Trust elections again?
I get the feeling from Chatabix that Joe is pretty busy with other stuff - so I'm guessing he's not in this season. Maybe 'Handbrake Beer' knows more?

tom_ecfc

Looks like Joe is currently filming in NI…

“Wilkinson and Canadian comedian Katherine Ryan were in Enniskillen while filming a new Channel 4 travel series called ‘Joe and Katherine’s Bargain Holidays’ to be broadcast in January. The show will see the duo embark on finding great cut-price holidays”.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like Joe is currently filming in NI…

“Wilkinson and Canadian comedian Katherine Ryan were in Enniskillen while filming a new Channel 4 travel series called ‘Joe and Katherine’s Bargain Holidays’ to be broadcast in January. The show will see the duo embark on finding great cut-price holidays”.
Sounds weird. But also, they should get down to Ladram then he can take in a match.

Pobbop

I like Joe, but it works with just David and Jon, they could probably use a few more guests though to make it less samey.

CityTillIDie

Confirmed on twitter he has left the pod due to ‘busy ness’

Grecian_in_Plymouth

I’m struggling to get the latest podcast. Where can of get it. I’ve got some of the older ones ?! Do I need to pay now.

tom_ecfc

I’m struggling to get the latest podcast. Where can of get it. I’ve got some of the older ones ?! Do I need to pay now.
Seems you have to pay when it first comes out but free a few days later. Keep an eye on social media (Follow Jon Beer on twitter and he posts the link).

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
These "celebrity" chappies come along every now and again, usually during the good times but don't last long. Not sure having a newbie celeb commenting on the recent Stansfield developments would be appropriate anyway, too personal.