• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Only Derby and ourselves in the top 4 flights are yet to conceded a first half goal.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Only Derby and ourselves in the top 4 flights are yet to conceded a first half goal.
Jinxed now.........

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Exehausted

Jinxed now.........
Yep!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
All the league clubs have said something appropriate following the death of the Queen. FGRs Dale Vince tweeted this 😮

budegrecian

I’m not an ardent royalist, but that seems disrespectful in the extreme.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
All sporting bodies are meeting with the Government at 9.30am (i.e. now) so there will be an announcement shortly I'd imagine.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
All sporting bodies are meeting with the Government at 9.30am (i.e. now) so there will be an announcement shortly I'd imagine.
They will cancel everything. Personally i do not think they should as this weekend we show that we can carry on, pay respect etc. via these events.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
They will cancel everything. Personally i do not think they should as this weekend we show that we can carry on, pay respect etc. via these events.
Please go to work as normal. Sorry any enjoyment/entertainment you have planned is cancelled.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m not an ardent royalist, but that seems disrespectful in the extreme.
agreed - total knobhead FGR fans wouldn't see any funny side to that

ChrisWickens

All the league clubs have said something appropriate following the death of the Queen. FGRs Dale Vince tweeted this 😮

I have a certain amount of admiration for what Dale Vince does at FGR, but this is rather inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.