• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Charlton Away - Saturday 10 September

Grecian68

Spoonz I ordered mine on Sunday do you know if any were posted on Monday or are they all collection now?
I ordered mine yesterday morning, arrived today

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Spoonz I ordered mine on Sunday do you know if any were posted on Monday or are they all collection now?
Yes, we did the last post out on Monday afternoon.
Everything left is now for collection.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
There should be pay on the day but advance tickets are cheaper.
You can still order from us to collect.
All tickets uncollected by the time we give Charlton our final sales figures (usually 2pm on Friday) will be taken up to Charlton and can be collected there on match day.
Thanks. It'll be a decision on the day, so I'll have to do pay on the day. Is that only going to be possible if all the tickets don't sell prior? I am risking it going along ticketless?

Thames Valley Red

Thanks. It'll be a decision on the day, so I'll have to do pay on the day. Is that only going to be possible if all the tickets don't sell prior? I am risking it going along ticketless?
The end holds 3000, I would garner we have enough space for the minute.

S1mg1bb0

Whats best route from paddington station to the ground? What pub will everyone be heading to?

Ashford Grecian

Whats best route from paddington station to the ground? What pub will everyone be heading to?
Bakerloo to Waterloo
Waterloo East to Charlton

tonykellowfan

I am meeting some people at Borough Market for drinks. It's only 15 minutes by train from London Bridge.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bakerloo to Waterloo
Waterloo East to Charlton
That's the classic route and is best if you want to spend some time in central London, although as tonykellowfan says you might be better changing at Baker Street for the Jubilee to London Bridge from where there are more frequent trains to Charlton. There is also the option of an overpriced riverboat to Greenwich and a train from there.
However, the Elizabeth line also opens up new possibilities, either by changing at Farringdon for a Thameslink or at Woolwich where you can get either a bus or train to Charlton.

eurogrecian

Gutted to be missing this - booked a long w/e away before the fixtures came out.... :cry:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gutted to be missing this - booked a long w/e away before the fixtures came out.... :cry:
Shorten the w/e away - you know it makes Grecian sense !
UTC