• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Alex Hartridge

Simba3011

MT says he has a hamstring strain. 😬

Last edited:

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
MT says he has a hamstring strain. 😬
How did he pick that up?

Ash

How did he pick that up?
Probably playing football...

denzel

Probably playing football...
You know what I mean. He finished at Gillingham, but didn't play at Accrington. So did he pick it up in training? And why wasn't this mentioned on Saturday?

SimonBB

You know what I mean. He finished at Gillingham, but didn't play at Accrington. So did he pick it up in training? And why wasn't this mentioned on Saturday?
Have you listened to the interview?

denzel

Have you listened to the interview?
I got bored but have gone back and listened to it now. Seems that MT isn't clear how he picked it up either. Fortunately it doesn't sound like he will be off for too long.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
From MT's interview it looks like he is prone to muscle injuries - didn't he pull his hamstring after being pushed into away end fence last season which nearly derailed our promotion ?
The good news is he is not on his way out but the bad news is does he join the 2 Sams on players we have to carefully watch over ?
Need cover top & bottom I believe.
UTC

Red Devon

Desperately need him to stay.

craigbratt

It wasn't mentioned on Saturday because it simply slipped my mind to ask Wayne about it - hence why I picked it up with MT in yesterday's interview.

denzel

It wasn't mentioned on Saturday because it simply slipped my mind to ask Wayne about it - hence why I picked it up with MT in yesterday's interview.
Thanks Craig, sorry I apologise for my remarks earlier. Thanks for asking last night